Ready to get this over with? Try the fastest quote form in the west. We promise to respond quickly. br>
Questions about part number P432-26SB?
Jeremy, Don, Jason and Wendy are here M-F, 7am to 5pm (CST) to answer your damn filter questions.
Message us or call (844) 605-3266
DAMN Filters - Curse for them by name.
P432-26SB - Airex - OEM Replacement Filter
P432-26SB Filter Media Upgrades
- Standard: 80/20 Cellulose/Polyester Blend - Max Temp: 175F. (MERV 11)
- Upgrade: 100% Nanofiber FR - Max Temp: 175F. (MERV 15)
- Upgrade: 100% Spun Bond Polyester: - Max Temp: 200F (upgradeable to 250F).
- (See full filter media specs here.)
Filter Media Type - Select your filter media type in the dropdown box, below:
OEM Make: Airex
Part Number: P432-26SB
Dimensions: 8.38 x 12.74 x 26
Outside Diameter: 12.74"
Inside Diameter: 8.38"
Top: Open with a 14.25" x 16.00" flange
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 100
Notes: The media for this Airex dust collector filter is Spun Bond. (Select the Spun Bond version from the dropdown box above.) With wide pleat spacing, Spun Bond is the best to filter thermal spray, cement and powder coating applications plus many more. This washable filter media can withstand high temperatures with abrasive materials, high levels of moisture, and has excellent chemical tolerance. If you are just collecting general manufacturing dust then selecting 80/20 cellulose/polyester media on this filter can save you some money. Give us a call at (844) 605-3266 and we can help you determine the proper filter media for your application.
Genuine Quality: Damn filters weigh a few pounds more on average than others because of heavier, more durable, materials. We also never skimp on filter media, or reduce pleats, to save a few bucks. True industrial filters.
P432-26SB Airex dust collector filter
P432-26SB Filter Element: The canister filter-type Airex P432-26SB cartridge filter includes; heavy gauge steel structural elements, one-piece closed cell neoprene gasket and polyurethane potting compound. Flange end cap configuration.
Part Number History: Internal cross reference for this Airex equivalent was last updated February, 2016. Its interchange control ID is, DF-3756821573-01 and conforms to the proper dimension of a Airex replacement filter for model number P432-26SB. It meets, or exceeds, the original Airex filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
Airex Industrial Cartridge Filter
- OEM SKU: P432-26SB
- Filter media upgrade available? product true
- Upgrade interchange ID: DF-8473489276989-02
- Distributor code: Reseller-15027286.292
- Supplier update label: 262977510.11
- Current Pricing: $129.77
- Avg. Competitor Pricing: $153.57
- Calculated Weight 20.02 lbs.
- Filter Company Tags Airex, Flange,
- Filter QA check: damn 27679024 from group of 5
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/p432-26sb-airex-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image URL: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/P432-26SB_small.jpg?v=1572113168
In addition to Airex, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266 . We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.