Ready to get this over with? Try the fastest quote form in the west. We promise to respond quickly. br>
Questions about part number 515522?
Jeremy, Don, Jason and Wendy are here M-F, 7am to 5pm (CST) to answer your damn filter questions.
Message us or call (844) 605-3266
DAMN Filters - Curse for them by name.
515522 - Empire - OEM Replacement Filter
515522 Filter Media Upgrades
- Standard: 80/20 Cellulose/Polyester Blend - Max Temp: 175F. (MERV 11)
- Upgrade: 100% Nanofiber FR - Max Temp: 175F. (MERV 15)
- Upgrade: 100% Spun Bond Polyester: - Max Temp: 200F (upgradeable to 250F).
- (See full filter media specs here.)
Filter Media Type - Select your filter media type in the dropdown box, below:
OEM Make: Empire
Part Number: 515522
Dimensions: 9.48 x 13.84 x 27.00
Outside Diameter: 13.84"
Inside Diameter: 9.48"
Top: Open with a gasket
Shape: Round with inner/outer expanded metal
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 231
Notes: The media for this Empire dust collector filter is Fire Retardant Nanofiber. (Select the Nanofiber FR version from the dropdown box above.) Fire Retardant Nanofiber is best to filter laser/plasma smoke and dust, oily weld fumes, and carcinogenic fumes and should be used if you are recirculating the filtered air back into the facility. This media is chemically treated to inhibit combustion where sparks or burning particulate may reach the filter. If you are just collecting general manufacturing dust then selecting 80/20 cellulose/polyester media on this filter can save you some money. Give us a call at (866) 393-0297 and we can help you determine the proper filter media for your application.
Genuine Quality: Damn filters weigh a few pounds more on average than others because of heavier, more durable, materials. We also never skimp on filter media, or reduce pleats, to save a few bucks. True industrial filters.
515522 Empire dust collector filter
515522 Filter Element: The canister filter-type Empire 515522 cartridge filter includes; heavy gauge steel structural elements, one-piece closed cell neoprene gasket and polyurethane potting compound. Top Open end cap configuration.
Part Number History: Internal cross reference for this Empire equivalent was last updated December, 2014. Its interchange control ID is, DF-393808704-01 and conforms to the proper dimension of a Empire replacement filter for model number 515522. It meets, or exceeds, the original Empire filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
Empire Industrial Cartridge Filter
- OEM SKU: 515522
- Filter media upgrade available? product true
- Upgrade interchange ID: DF-8473668878397-02
- Distributor code: Reseller-1575234.816
- Supplier update label: 27566609.28
- Current Pricing: $136.70
- Avg. Competitor Pricing: $161.77
- Calculated Weight 18.0 lbs.
- Filter Company Tags Bottom Open, OO, Round, Top Open,
- Filter QA check: damn 27680204 from group of 5
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/515522-empire-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image URL: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/515522_small.jpg?v=1555533608
In addition to Empire, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266 . We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.