Ready to get this over with? Try the fastest quote form in the west. We promise to respond quickly. br>
Questions about part number P7415RM?
Jeremy, Don, Jason and Wendy are here M-F, 7am to 5pm (CST) to answer your damn filter questions.
Message us or call (844) 605-3266
DAMN Filters - Curse for them by name.
P7415RM Micro Air OEM replacement cartridge filter
P7415RM Filter Media Upgrades
- Standard: 80/20 Cellulose/Polyester Blend - Max Temp: 175F. (MERV 11)
- Upgrade: 100% Nanofiber FR - Max Temp: 175F. (MERV 15)
- Upgrade: 100% Spun Bond Polyester: - Max Temp: 200F (upgradeable to 250F).
- (See full filter media specs here.)
Filter Media Type - Select your filter media type in the dropdown box, below:
P7415RM Nano FR Details
OEM Make: Micro-Air
Part Number: P7415RM (P7415NM)
Dimensions: 10.33 x 14.68 x 30.00
Outside Diameter: 14.68"
Inside Diameter: 10.33"
Bottom: Closed with a 0.54" bolt hole
Shape: Round with D-rings
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 249
Notes: The media for this Micro-Air dust collector filter is Fire Retardant Nanofiber. The media for this Micro-Air dust collector filter is Fire Retardant Nanofiber. Fire Retardant Nanofiber is best to filter laser/plasma smoke and dust, oily weld fumes, and carcinogenic fumes. This media is chemically treated to inhibit combustion where sparks or burning particulate may reach the filter. If you are just collecting general manufacturing dust then selecting 80/20 cellulose/polyester media on this filter can save you some money. Give us a call at (866) 393-0297 and we can help you determine the proper filter media for your application.
Genuine Quality: Damn filters weigh a few pounds more on average than others because of heavier, more durable, materials. We also never skimp on filter media, or reduce pleats, to save a few bucks. True industrial filters.
P7415RM Micro Air dust collector filter
P7415RM Filter Element: The canister filter-type Micro Air P7415RM cartridge filter includes; heavy gauge steel structural elements, one-piece closed cell neoprene gasket and polyurethane potting compound. Micro Air Cartridge Filter end cap configuration.
Part Number History: Internal cross reference for this Micro Air equivalent was last updated May, 2012. Its interchange control ID is, DF-92213430-01 and conforms to the proper dimension of a Micro Air replacement filter for model number P7415RM. It meets, or exceeds, the original Micro Air filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
Micro Air Industrial Cartridge Filter
- OEM SKU: P7415RM
- Filter media upgrade available? product true
- Upgrade interchange ID: DF-215600426-02
- Distributor code: Reseller-368853.72
- Supplier update label: 6454940.1
- Current Pricing: $179.25
- Avg. Competitor Pricing: $212.12
- Calculated Weight 18.0 lbs.
- Filter Company Tags Micro Air Cartridge Filter,
- Filter QA check: damn from group of
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/p7415rm-micro-air-oem-replacement-cartridge-filter
- Image URL: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/P7415NM_Base_small.jpg?v=1557841150
In addition to Micro Air, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266 . We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.