Ready to get this over with? Try the fastest quote form in the west. We promise to respond quickly. br>
Questions about part number 1565932?
Jeremy, Don, Jason and Wendy are here M-F, 7am to 5pm (CST) to answer your damn filter questions.
Message us or call (844) 605-3266
DAMN Filters - Curse for them by name.
1565932 - Clark - OEM Replacement Filter
1565932 Filter Media Upgrades
- Standard: 80/20 Cellulose/Polyester Blend - Max Temp: 175F. (MERV 11)
- Upgrade: 100% Nanofiber FR - Max Temp: 175F. (MERV 15)
- Upgrade: 100% Spun Bond Polyester: - Max Temp: 200F (upgradeable to 250F).
- (See full filter media specs here.)
Filter Media Type - Select your filter media type in the dropdown box, below:
OEM Make: Clark
Part Number: 1565932
Dimensions: 8.38 x 12.74 x 36
Outside Diameter: 12.74"
Inside Diameter: 8.38"
Top: Open with a 14.25" lip flange with gasket under the lip
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 211
Notes: The media for this Clark dust collector filter is Fire Retardant 80/20. (Select the 80/20 FR version from the dropdown box above.) 80/20 FR is best to filter plasma cutting, welding and laser cutting, almost all metal processing including sandblasting and shot blasting when exhausting outside the facility. This media is chemically treated to inhibit combustion where sparks or burning particulate may reach the filter. If you are just collecting general manufacturing dust then selecting 80/20 cellulose/polyester media on this filter can save you some money. Give us a call at (844) 605-3266 and we can help you determine the proper filter media for your application.
Genuine Quality: Damn filters weigh a few pounds more on average than others because of heavier, more durable, materials. We also never skimp on filter media, or reduce pleats, to save a few bucks. True industrial filters.
1565932 Clark dust collector filter
1565932 Filter Element: The canister filter-type Clark 1565932 cartridge filter includes; heavy gauge steel structural elements, one-piece closed cell neoprene gasket and polyurethane potting compound. O/C end cap configuration.
Part Number History: Internal cross reference for this Clark equivalent was last updated December, 2014. Its interchange control ID is, DF-393799484-01 and conforms to the proper dimension of a Clark replacement filter for model number 1565932. It meets, or exceeds, the original Clark filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
Clark Industrial Cartridge Filter
- OEM SKU: 1565932
- Filter media upgrade available? product true
- Upgrade interchange ID: DF-8473892618301-02
- Distributor code: Reseller-1575197.936
- Supplier update label: 27565963.88
- Current Pricing: $144.15
- Avg. Competitor Pricing: $170.59
- Calculated Weight 18.0 lbs.
- Filter Company Tags 14.25" lip flange, gul, O/C,
- Filter QA check: damn 27679192 from group of 644
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/1565932-clark-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image URL: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/1565932_small.jpg?v=1573828639
In addition to Clark, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266 . We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.