HEPA/ULPA Air Purification Cabinet Details
- CABINET: 16-gauge steel, polyurethane powder coated paint inside and out
- CABINET DIMENSIONS: 12-1/2" W x 33-1/3" H x 19-1/2" D
- WEIGHT: Approximately 35 lbs (additional weight for filter options)
- BLOWER: 350W, 2.8 AMPS, 120/1/60, 2000 RPM, variable speed control, and power cord with plug
- TYPICAL MOTOR LIFE: 100,000 hours (depending on operating conditions, including ambient temperature, duty cycle, etc.
- NOISE LEVEL: 64 dBA
- FILTER URF: MERV 10 Pre-Filter and HEPA or ULPA Primary Filter
- OPTIONAL: External Exhaust Collar
Air Cabinet Configuration Options:
- Four different usage configurations are possible, such as at-source extraction, ambient-air filtration in recirculation mode, or creation of a negative- or positive-pressure isolation chamber.
- Portable HEPA Filtration and Negative Air System , 350 CFM. For Clinical, Medical and Hospital Settings.
- Portable ULPA Filtration and Negative Air System , 350 CFM. For Clinical, Medical and Hospital Settings
- Dental Clean Air Portable HEPA Air Filtration System specifically designed for safe handling of Dental Aerosol Applications and Dental Labs.
- Dental Clean Air Portable ULPA Air Filtration System specifically designed for safe handling of Dental Aerosol Applications and Dental Labs.
Applications: Emergency Rooms, Waiting Rooms, Intensive Care Units, Triage Areas, Restrooms, Nursing Centers, Negative Pressure Rooms
All equipment purchases require 50% down payment.
DAMN Filters offers a full line of dust collection equipment.
In addition to Extract-All, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.