OEM Make: FARR
Part Number: 325325-001
Dimensions: 10.6 x 15 x 39
Outside Diameter: 15.00"
Inside Diameter: 10.60"
Top: Open with a 16.75" x 21" flange (rectangular and round gaskets are available for this filter)
Shape: Round with 3 exterior bands
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 350
Notes: The media for this FARR dust collector filter is 80/20 cellulose/polyester. (Select the 80/20 media option from the dropdown box above.) 80/20 is best to filter grinding dust, powder and dry chemical processing, and many other general manufacturing applications like sandblasting and shot blasting. Give us a call at (844) 605-3266 and we can help determine the proper filter media for your application.
Cartridge Filter Cross Reference:
325325-001 FARR Replacement Dust Collector Filter
This canister filter-type FARR 325325-001 cartridge filter element includes a Top Open end cap configuration.
Part Number Lookup: Internal cross reference for this FARR equivalent was updated December, 2014. The interchange ID is DF-393811804-01 and conforms to a FARR replacement industrial cartridge filter for part number 325325-001 and meets, or exceeds, the original FARR filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
- Replacement filter for FARR company filters
- Industrial filter ID: DF-8473606946877-02
- Distributor / Reseller cross reference: 1575247.216
- Supplier review: 27566826.28
- Current Pricing: $403.65
- Competitor Pricing: $477.68
- Filter Company Tags Bottom Closed, Flange, Round, Top Open,
- Filter QA check: model number 444352720 from industrial group 4922
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/325325-001-farr-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/Filter-G_5b3e78a8-c961-4af3-8f1a-4c6deb8f9c16_small.jpg?v=1536173421
- OEM SKU: 325325-001
In addition to FARR, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.