OEM Make: Clark
Part Number: 1212388
Dimensions: 8.375 x 12.75 x 26
Outside Diameter: 12.75"
Inside Diameter: 8.375"
Top: Open with a gasket
Bottom: Closed with a 0.540" bolt hole
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 227
Notes: The media for this Clark dust collector filter is 80/20 cellulose/polyester. (Select the 80/20 media option from the dropdown box above.) 80/20 is best to filter grinding dust, powder and dry chemical processing, and many other general manufacturing applications. Give us a call at (866) 393-0297 and we can help determine the proper filter media for your application.
Compatible Dust Collection Systems:
Donaldson dust collectors
Cartridge Filter Cross Reference:
Pro Air Supply TDSF 1000817 Dynacom 12312388 TVS 61-1028
1212388 Clark Replacement Dust Collector Filter
This canister filter-type Clark 1212388 cartridge filter element includes a Top Open end cap configuration.
Part Number Lookup: Internal cross reference for this Clark equivalent was updated December, 2014. The interchange ID is DF-393798004-01 and conforms to a Clark replacement industrial cartridge filter for part number 1212388 and meets, or exceeds, the original Clark filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
- Replacement filter for Clark company filters
- Industrial filter ID: DF-8473946357821-02
- Distributor / Reseller cross reference: 1575192.016
- Supplier review: 27565860.28
- Current Pricing: $143.20
- Competitor Pricing: $169.46
- Filter Company Tags Bolt Hole, Bottom Closed, OCB Round, Photo, Top Open,
- Filter QA check: model number from industrial group
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/1212388-clark-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image: https://damnfilters.com/cdn/shop/products/1212388_small.jpg?v=1541094646
- OEM SKU: 1212388
In addition to Clark, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.