OEM Make: ACT
Part Number: 12631
Dimensions: 8.38 x 12.75 x 26
Outside Diameter: 12.75"
Inside Diameter: 8.38"
Bottom: Closed with a 0.53" bolt hole
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 257
Notes: The media for this ACT dust collector filter is Nanofiber. (Select the Nanofiber version from the dropdown box above.) Nanofiber is best to filter laser/plasma smoke and dust, oily weld fumes, and carcinogenic fumes. If you are just collecting general manufacturing dust then selecting 80/20 cellulose/polyester media on this filter can save you some money. Give us a call at (866) 393-0297 and we can help you determine the proper filter media for your application.
12631 ACT Replacement Dust Collector Filter
This canister filter-type ACT 12631 cartridge filter element includes a Top Open end cap configuration.
Part Number Lookup: Internal cross reference for this ACT equivalent was updated February, 2015. The interchange ID is DF-432551376-01 and conforms to a ACT replacement industrial cartridge filter for part number 12631 and meets, or exceeds, the original ACT filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
- Replacement filter for ACT company filters
- Industrial filter ID: DF-8473511755837-02
- Distributor / Reseller cross reference: 1730205.504
- Supplier review: 30278596.32
- Current Pricing: $132.90
- Competitor Pricing: $157.27
- Filter Company Tags bolt hole, Bottom Closed, o/cbh, Photo, Round, Top Open,
- Filter QA check: model number from industrial group
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/12631-act-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image: https://damnfilters.com/cdn/shop/products/12631_d47a73c3-4cc7-42bc-a711-0d45f4c04e3d_small.jpg?v=1557844074
- OEM SKU: 12631
In addition to ACT, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.