Ready to get this over with? Try the fastest quote form in the west. We promise to respond quickly. br>
Questions about part number 1292267?
Jeremy, Don, Jason and Wendy are here M-F, 7am to 5pm (CST) to answer your damn filter questions.
Message us or call (844) 605-3266
DAMN Filters - Curse for them by name.
1292267 - Clark - OEM Replacement Filter
1292267 Filter Media Upgrades
- Standard: 80/20 Cellulose/Polyester Blend - Max Temp: 175F. (MERV 11)
- Upgrade: 100% Nanofiber FR - Max Temp: 175F. (MERV 15)
- Upgrade: 100% Spun Bond Polyester: - Max Temp: 200F (upgradeable to 250F).
- (See full filter media specs here.)
Filter Media Type - Select your filter media type in the dropdown box, below:
OEM Make: Clark
Part Number: 1292267
Dimensions: 8.37 x 12.75 x 26
Outside Diameter: 12.75"
Inside Diameter: 8.37"
Shape: Round with an expanded metal inner/outer core
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 209
Notes: The media for this Clark dust collector filter is 80/20 cellulose/polyester. (Select the 80/20 media option from the dropdown box above.) 80/20 is best to filter grinding dust, powder and dry chemical processing, and many other general manufacturing applications like sandblasting and shot blasting. Give us a call at (844) 605-3266 and we can help determine the proper filter media for your application.
Compatible Dust Collection Systems:
ACT Dust Collectors
Cartridge Filter Cross Reference:
American Air Filters AAF 5237045, Apel C525G2-GB, UAS 1330000, NF40197American Made with Pride. US-sourced materials.
Genuine Quality: Damn filters weigh a few pounds more on average than others because of heavier, more durable, materials. We also never skimp on filter media, or reduce pleats, to save a few bucks. True industrial filters.
1292267 Clark dust collector filter
1292267 Filter Element: The canister filter-type Clark 1292267 cartridge filter includes; heavy gauge steel structural elements, one-piece closed cell neoprene gasket and polyurethane potting compound. Top Open end cap configuration.
Part Number History: Internal cross reference for this Clark equivalent was last updated December, 2014. Its interchange control ID is, DF-393798824-01 and conforms to the proper dimension of a Clark replacement filter for model number 1292267. It meets, or exceeds, the original Clark filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
Clark Industrial Cartridge Filter
- OEM SKU: 1292267
- Filter media upgrade available? product true
- Upgrade interchange ID: DF-8473916112957-02
- Distributor code: Reseller-1575195.296
- Supplier update label: 27565917.68
- Current Pricing: $116.06
- Avg. Competitor Pricing: $137.35
- Calculated Weight 18.0 lbs.
- Filter Company Tags Bottom Open, OO, Photo, Round, Top Open,
- Filter QA check: damn from group of
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/1292267-clark-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image URL: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/1292267_small.jpg?v=1542569980
In addition to Clark, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266 . We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.