OEM Make: Clark
Part Number: 1292267
Dimensions: 8.37 x 12.75 x 26
Outside Diameter: 12.75"
Inside Diameter: 8.37"
Shape: Round with an expanded metal inner/outer core
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 209
Notes: The media for this Clark dust collector filter is 80/20 cellulose/polyester. (Select the 80/20 media option from the dropdown box above.) 80/20 is best to filter grinding dust, powder and dry chemical processing, and many other general manufacturing applications like sandblasting and shot blasting. Give us a call at (844) 605-3266 and we can help determine the proper filter media for your application.
Compatible Dust Collection Systems:
ACT Dust Collectors
Cartridge Filter Cross Reference:
American Air Filters AAF 5237045, Apel C525G2-GB, UAS 1330000, NF40197
1292267 Clark Replacement Dust Collector Filter
This canister filter-type Clark 1292267 cartridge filter element includes a Top Open end cap configuration.
Part Number Lookup: Internal cross reference for this Clark equivalent was updated December, 2014. The interchange ID is DF-393798824-01 and conforms to a Clark replacement industrial cartridge filter for part number 1292267 and meets, or exceeds, the original Clark filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
- Replacement filter for Clark company filters
- Industrial filter ID: DF-8473916112957-02
- Distributor / Reseller cross reference: 1575195.296
- Supplier review: 27565917.68
- Current Pricing: $144.14
- Competitor Pricing: $170.58
- Filter Company Tags Bottom Open, OO, Photo, Round, Top Open,
- Filter QA check: model number from industrial group
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/1292267-clark-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image: https://damnfilters.com/cdn/shop/products/1292267_small.jpg?v=1542569980
- OEM SKU: 1292267
In addition to Clark, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.