OEM Make: Clark
Part Number: 1565969
Dimensions: 10.60 x 15.10 x 39
Outside Diameter: 15.10"
Inside Diameter: 10.60"
Top: Open with a 16.75" x 21" flange with a round or rectangular gasket (rectangular gaskets are universal) Pricing above reflects the round gasket
Shape: Round with 3 bands
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 352
Notes: The media for this Clark dust collector filter is 90/10% Polyester/Glass. (Select the 90/10 version from the dropdown box above.) Being synthetic this media has good water repellency characteristics, making it suitable for higher temperature dryer applications. Lead dust, automotive emissions and flour milling are just a few applications for 90/10 glass media. Give us a call at (844) 605-3266 and we can help you determine the proper filter media for your application.
1565969 Clark Replacement Dust Collector Filter
This canister filter-type Clark 1565969 cartridge filter element includes a end cap configuration.
Part Number Lookup: Internal cross reference for this Clark equivalent was updated December, 2014. The interchange ID is DF-393799572-01 and conforms to a Clark replacement industrial cartridge filter for part number 1565969 and meets, or exceeds, the original Clark filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
- Replacement filter for Clark company filters
- Industrial filter ID: DF-8473891209277-02
- Distributor / Reseller cross reference: 1575198.288
- Supplier review: 27565970.04
- Current Pricing: $232.24
- Competitor Pricing: $274.83
- Filter Company Tags
- Filter QA check: model number from industrial group
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/1565969-clark-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/1565969_small.jpg?v=1573075112
- OEM SKU: 1565969
In addition to Clark, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.