OEM Make: Clark
Part Number: 1567599
Dimensions: 9.48 x 13.84 x 22
Outside Diameter: 13.84"
Inside Diameter: 9.48"
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 212
Notes: The media for this Clark dust collector filter is Fire Retardant Nanofiber. (Select the Nanofiber FR version from the dropdown box above.) Fire Retardant Nanofiber is best to filter laser/plasma smoke and dust, oily weld fumes and carcinogenic fumes and should be used if you are recirculating the filtered air back into the facility. This media is chemically treated to inhibit combustion where sparks or burning particulate may reach the filter. If you are just collecting general manufacturing dust then selecting 80/20 cellulose/polyester media on this filter can save you some money. Give us a call at (844) 605-3266 and we can help you determine the proper filter media for your application.
1567599 Clark Replacement Dust Collector Filter
This canister filter-type Clark 1567599 cartridge filter element includes a Top Open end cap configuration.
Part Number Lookup: Internal cross reference for this Clark equivalent was updated December, 2014. The interchange ID is DF-393800724-01 and conforms to a Clark replacement industrial cartridge filter for part number 1567599 and meets, or exceeds, the original Clark filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
- Replacement filter for Clark company filters
- Industrial filter ID: DF-8473854017597-02
- Distributor / Reseller cross reference: 1575202.896
- Supplier review: 27566050.68
- Current Pricing: $158.43
- Competitor Pricing: $187.49
- Filter Company Tags Bottom Open, Clark, OO, Round, Top Open,
- Filter QA check: model number from industrial group
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/1567599-clark-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/1567599_small.jpg?v=1579036785
- OEM SKU: 1567599
In addition to Clark, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.