Have a question about part number 211497-4?
Jeff, Jim and Wendy are here Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm (CST) to answer any of your damn filter questions.
DAMN Filters - Curse for them by name.
211497-4 Farr Cartridge Filter
211497-4 Filter Media Upgrades
- Standard: 80/20 Cellulose/Polyester Blend - Max Temp: 180F. (MERV 11)
- Upgrade: 100% Nanofiber FR - Max Temp: 170F. (MERV 15)
- Upgrade: 100% Spun Bond Polyester: - Max Temp: 275F.
- (See full filter media specs here.)
Filter Media Type - Select your filter media type in the dropdown box, below:
Farr Cartridge Filter:
Part Number: 211497-4American Made with Pride: All US-sourced materials. No foreign crapola.
No Corners Cut on Materials: Our damn filters weigh a pound or two more on average than the competitions' because of heavier, more durable, materials. Quality materials make a filter last longer.
Farr dust collector filter by DAMN Filters.
Build details: Standard construction of cross reference 211497-4 cartridge filter includes; heavy gauge steel structural elements, one-piece closed cell neoprene gasket, polyurethane potting compound, and flame resistant 80/20 Cellulose/Polyester blend filter media. (Nanofiber or Spunbond upgrades available.)
Part number history: Our internal configuration file for this Farr filter was updated last in October 2013. Our interchange control ID is, Farr Cartridge Filter DF-108223688-01 and is the proper dimension of a Farr replacement filter for part number 211497-4. It will meet, or exceed, the original Farr filter specification.
- Filter media upgrade available? true
- Upgrade interchange ID: DF-247561752-02
- Current Pricing: $183.74
- Avg. Competitor Pricing: $213.04
- Calculated Weight 18.0 lbs.
- Filter QA check: damn from group of
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/211497-4-farr-cartridge-filter
In addition to Farr, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266 . We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.