Aerodyne GPC Cyclone Dust Collector
- Horizontal design for low profile
- Spiral inlet for efficient air distribution
- High velocity inlet for higher dust removal rate
- Taps for measuring differential pressure
- Removable or optional hinged back door for easy cleaning (48" or smaller)
- Ground plate to keep cyclone compact and prevent dust re-entrapment
- Isolated hopper prevents higher erosion seen in traditional cyclones
- Optional explosion vents located out of airstream
- Pre-filter cyclone
- Product Reclamation
- Compact Cyclone
- Sanitary / Quick clean
- Wet Dust
- Explosive Dust
- Tough Dust
These cyclones are available in sizes ranging from a few hundred CFM to over fifty thousand CFM. The six smallest units (~2,000 CFM Max) have internal volumes less than eight cubic feet. Which in some instances, can be installed indoors on explosive applications, with limited explosion protection devices per NFPA 654.
- Oil & Gas
The GPC Dust Collector does not require a long, tapered body for effective dust separation. This design provides a high-efficiency, compact unit that allows a horizontal or vertical configuration. This cyclone dust collector is ideal for facilities with limited floor space or limited overhead clearance.
Larger cyclones are available for special applications.
DAMN Filters offers a full line of dust collectors and cyclcones.
In addition to Aerodyne, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.