Aerodyne Vacu-Valve Dust Discharge Trickle Valve Specs
- Flange type: Classic, #150, or Square
- Sleeve type: Neoprene, Viton, or Silicon
- Available in 8" or 10"
- No power source needed
- Carbon or stainless steel
- Silicone High Temperature Sleeve is heat resistant to temperatures up to 500°F
- Suitable for non-explosive applications
The Vacu-Valve sleeve forms an airlock when exposed to negative pressure above it. Solids build up in the valve as the vacuum and sleeve friction resist, letting the particulate out. The force of gravity and weight of built-up forces the particulates down the sleeve until they fall out of the bottom. Fine particles similar to sand work best. Flow rates vary based on the particulate characteristics and operating conditions. Available in 8″ and 10″ flange size.
Trickle Valve Sleeve Options
- Neoprene is recommended for most non-abrasive to slightly abrasive dusts and powders. This sleeve is recommended for operating temperatures up to 200°F.
- VHT Chemical Resistant – The VHT sleeve is heat resistant in temperatures up to 400°F/200°C and offers excellent resistance to aggressive fuels and chemicals.
- Silicone – High temperature Silicone sleeve suitable up to 550°F.
Spare parts available: Sleeves, gaskets, and spare kits
DAMN Filters offers a full line of dust collection parts and accessories.
In addition to Aerodyne, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.