Stainless Steel Hanging Style Fume Extraction Arm
Capture dust, fumes or smoke at the source
Hanging or standing dust, fume or smoke extraction arms are perfect for areas with limited space where high airflows are required. Position the arm exactly where you need it, it's going to stay put.
Hanging Style Fume Extraction Arm Information:
Hanging Arm or Standing Arm
Static Pressure Drop
Capture Arm Details:
- Bell-shaped stainless steel hood with a damper
- From hood to swivel made with 304 stainless steel
- Flex hose made from PVC coated polyester fabric
- 360-degree swivel base
- 3 smooth flex points
- Sturdy handles for quick, one movement adjustments
- Temperature resistance up to 450°F (high temp available upon request)
- Recommended airflow range 100 - 1,250 CFM
- Hood Diameters - Ranges from 6.5" on the 3" Arms to 14" on the 8" Arms (20" Upgrade Available)
- Light kit available (call for options)
- Larger hood diameters available (call for available sizes)
- Depending on application demand, this stainless arm can be configured with stainless joints, raw or anodized aluminium elements, food grade, high temperature resistant or electrically conductive elastic hoses. (Call for special configurations)
- Soldering Fumes
- Welding Processes
- High Temperatures
- Clean Rooms
- Grinding Dusts
- Chemically aggressive, flammable or high temperature gaseous mixtures
Arms available in 3 to 14 foot lengths
We have the perfect size you need for all work areas, large and small. Please select the size that best fits your application from the dropdown box above.
Using the Stainless Steel Wall Mounting Bracket and the Stainless Steel Starter Collar will help make attaching your Fume Extraction Arm quick and simple
Installing the starter collar between the extraction arm base and the mounting bracket provides a collar that sticks out the top of the mounting bracket. You can then easily attach your ducting or flex hose to the collar. Without the starter collar, you would have to drill your duct connection piece to match the bolts that hold the extraction arm and mounting bracket together.
DAMN Filters offers a full line of fume extraction arms .
If you don't see the Fume Extraction Arm you are looking for or need help give us a call at (844) 605-3266 or contact us.
In addition to DAMN Filters, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.