HEPA/ULPA Air Purification Cabinet Details
The HEPA air-purification cabinet is designed to extract smoke, dust, odors, microbes and any other type of airborne contaminant. This air-purification cabinet is an excellent solution for supplementing the existing ventilation system. This device is ideal where physical distancing is impossible. This cabinet can be used as a stand alone cabinet or with an arm for source capture.
Features & Benefits:
Will filter air in a room up to 500 sq ft. High-efficiency multi-stage filtration. Easily converts between recirculating negative air machine. Compliant with OSHA regulations and CDC guidelines. Casters for easy mobility. Easy filter maintenance.
The cabinet delivers a maximum output of 595 m3 per hour (350 CFM) of purified air and has an efficiency of 99.97% at 0.3 µm using a HEPA filter. The unit can be modified with an ULPA filter to achieve 99.9995% efficiency at 0.12 µm.
Four different usage configurations are possible, such as at-source extraction, ambient-air filtration in recirculation mode, or creation of a negative- or positive-pressure isolation chamber.
1. Portable HEPA Filtration and Negative Air System , 350 CFM. For Clinical, Medical and Hospital Settings.
2. Portable ULPA Filtration and Negative Air System , 350 CFM. For Clinical, Medical and Hospital Settings
3. Dental Clean Air Portable HEPA Air Filtration System specifically designed for safe handling of Dental Aerosol Applications and Dental Labs.
4. Dental Clean Air Portable ULPA Air Filtration System specifically designed for safe handling of Dental Aerosol Applications and Dental Labs.
• Emergency Rooms
• Waiting Rooms
• Intensive Care Units
• Triage Areas
• Nursing Centers
• Negative Pressure Rooms
• Soiled Laundry Areas
• Physician Offices
• Homeless Shelters
• Addiction Recovery Centers
• Correctional Facilities
• Conference Rooms
• CABINET: 16-gauge steel, polyurethane powder coated paint inside and out
• CABINET DIMENSIONS: 12-1/2" W x 33-1/3" H x 19-1/2" D
• WEIGHT: Approximately 35 lbs (additional weight for filter options)
• BLOWER: 350W, 2.8 AMPS, 120/1/60, 2000 RPM, variable speed control, and power cord with plug
• TYPICAL MOTOR LIFE: 100,000 hours (depending on operating conditions, including ambient
temperature, duty cycle, etc.
• NOISE LEVEL: 64 dBA
• FILTER URF: MERV 10 Pre-Filter and HEPA or ULPA Primary Filter
• OPTIONAL: External Exhaust Collar
All systems feature:
• Standard 3-year warranty
• Heavy duty construction
• Baked polyurethane powder coated paint finish inside & out
All equipment purchases require 50% down payment.
LEAD TIME 4-6 WEEKS
DAMN Filters offers a full line of dust collection equipment.
If you don't see the air scrubber you are looking for or need help give us a call at (844) 605-3266 or contact us.
In addition to DAMN Filters, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.