HEPA Air Scrubber
The DAMN HEPA Air Scrubber is designed for the demands of micro-decontamination operations and provide reliable, high volume air filtration when safety and productivity is essential. This unit is portable and compact, and perfect for large occupied spaces. Easily adapted for permanent installation, and available with a number of filter options.
DAMN HEPA Air Scrubber
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Construction Environments
- Electronic Industries
- Computer Centers
- Food Processing Industries
- Schools and Universities
- Commercial Buildings
- Industrial Plants
- Shopping Centers
- Safety Industries
- Not sure, contact us and we will answer any questions you have.
DAMN HEPA Air Scrubber Specs:
- HEPA Efficiency 99.97% @ 0.3 micron
- 3/4HP motor (compared to most units that are 1/2HP)
- Air Flow (CFM) 2000 & 1600
- Speed Control 2-speed
- Power Requirements 115/1/60
- Amps 15
- 12" Diameter Exhaust Collar
- dB rating - approx 70 dB at 1 meter
- Dimensions (inches) 35” H x 26” W x 33” L
- Housing Painted Steel or Stainless Steel
- Includes one primary HEPA filter and one pre filter
- Locking 5" casters (compared to most units that use 3" casters)
- Weight (pounds) 165
- Shipping Weight (pounds) 217
- Available in Stainless Steel or Painted Steel Cabinet
- Optional intake door with 14" collar available
- Pressure gauge that provides information as to when to change both the pre-filter and HEPA filter. (Compared to most units that only have a light on the HEPA)
All equipment purchases require 50% down payment.
VENTILATION REQUIREMENTS / SIZING THE WORK SITE
Based on 4 air changes per hour, this unit can handle an area up to 30,000 cubic feet.
The EPA recommends one air change every 15 minutes (4 times per hour) in the work area as a minimum. To determine total air flow requirements:
1. Determine the volume of the work area in cubic feet. (Length x Width x ceiling Height)
2. Divide the cubic feet of the work area by 15 (minutes) to determine the cfm required to achieve the 4 air changes per hour.
Work area dimensions: 40ft x 40ft x 10ft high
Volume of work area = 40 x 40 x 10 = 16000 cubic feet
Total airflow required to achieve one air change per 15 minutes.
16000 divided by 15minutes = 1066 cfm
DAMN HEPA Air Scrubber is the clear winner in price/performance evaluations. Compare for yourself vs other portable dust collector manufacturers:
ACSI Force Air 2000 EC Air Scrubber, Phoenix Guardian HEPA Air Scrubber, Dri‑Eaz HEPA 2000 Air Scrubber, Novatek Novair 2000 Air Scrubber, Aeroclean 2000 "ECONO" Negative Air Machine #9143
DAMN Filters offers a full line of dust collection equipment.
If you don't see the air scrubber you are looking for or need help give us a call at (844) 605-3266 or contact us.
In addition to DAMN Filters, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.