Electronic Air Purifier Cabinet Details
This series of air purifiers are suited for cleanrooms, such as laboratories or isolation rooms. the air decontamination unit is also created for R&D production areas, where ultrapure air is required. The electric air purification method purifies indoor air even of nanoscale impurities. The method eliminates organic microbes, such as viruses, bacteria and mold. In addition, the method removes dangerous VOCs and smells.
1. Contaminated air is led inside the unit. Particles are charged negatively.
2. The negatively charged particles are attached to the positive collection chamber. Organic microbes are destroyed with electronical shocks.
3. Air is then lead to the active carbon collector which effectively removes VOC gases and odors.
4. Lastly ultra pure air is completely free from particles of all sizes, microbes, and harmful gases and chemicals.
5. These units have an automatic washing function which reduces the need for maintenance and keep the cleaning efficiency high at all times.
Cleaning capacity: max. 500 m3/h
Particle size arrestance: >0,003 μm
Cleaning efficiency: 99,5%
Gas removal Included: 800 g activated carbon, 60 mm
Dimensions: (W x H x D) 23.62 in x 66.14 in x 23.62 in (600 x 1680 x 600 mm)
Weight: 201 lbs (91 kg)
Frame: Painted steel
Fan speed: 3 speed options (200, 350 and 500 m3)
Power consumption: 50 -150 W
Sound level: 25 - 42 dBa
Operating voltage: 198 - 264 V, 50/60Hz
Usage temperature: +41F ...+140F (+5 C...+60 C)
Features & Benefits:
Integrated user-friendly touch screen and possibility for weekly programming. Four options available. Standard unit manual cleaning 147cfm. Auto clean system 147cfm. Manual cleaning 294cfm. Automatic cleaning 294cfm. Additional adaptor kit available for creating spaces with negative / positive air pressure. The purifier can be easily connected to the existing air ventilation inlet / outlet. The automatic cleaning function can be switched off in critical areas.
All equipment purchases require 50% down payment.
SHIPPING CHARGES WILL BE CALCULATED WHEN PURCHASED.
LEAD TIME 4-6 WEEKS
DAMN Filters offers a full line of dust collection equipment.
If you don't see the air scrubber you are looking for or need help give us a call at (844) 605-3266 or contact us.
In addition to DAMN Filters, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.