10004435 - Stephens Mfg - OEM Replacement Filter
10004435 Filter Media Upgrades
- Standard: 80/20 Cellulose/Polyester Blend - Max Temp: 180F. (MERV 11)
- Upgrade: 100% Nanofiber FR - Max Temp: 170F. (MERV 15)
- Upgrade: 100% Spun Bond Polyester: - Max Temp: 275F.
- (See full filter media specs here.)
OEM Make: Stephens Mfg
Part Number: 10004435
Dimensions: 36”T x 13.86”OD x 9.48”
Outside Diameter: 13.86"
Inside Diameter: 9.48"
Notes: Inner and Outer Expanded Metal
No Corners Cut on Materials. - Our damn filters weigh a pound or two more on average than the competitions' because of heavier, more durable, materials. Quality materials make a filter last longer.
Stephens Mfg dust collector filter by DAMN Filters.
Build details: Standard construction of cross reference 10004435 cartridge filter includes; heavy gauge steel structural elements, one-piece closed cell neoprene gasket, polyurethane potting compound, and flame resistant 80/20 Cellulose/Polyester blend filter media. (Nanofiber or Spunbond upgrades available.)
Part number history: Our internal configuration file for this Stephens Mfg filter was updated last in September 2013. Our interchange control ID is, Top open DF-161238881-01 and is the proper dimension of a Stephens Mfg replacement filter for part number 10004435. It will meet, or exceed, the original Stephens Mfg filter specification.
- Filter media upgrade available? true
- Upgrade interchange ID: DF-1058621348-02
- Current Pricing: $95.19
- Avg. Competitor Pricing: $110.37
- Calculated Weight 18.0 lbs.
- Filter QA check: damn from group of
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/oem-replacement-for-tdc-10004435-cartridge-filter
In addition to Stephens Mfg, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266 . We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.