Ready to get this over with? Try the fastest quote form in the west. We promise to respond quickly. br>
Questions about part number P7405RM?
Jeremy, Don, Jason and Wendy are here M-F, 7am to 5pm (CST) to answer your damn filter questions.
Message us or call (844) 605-3266
DAMN Filters - Curse for them by name.
P7405RM - Micro-Air - OEM Replacement Filter
P7405RM Filter Media Upgrades
- Standard: 80/20 Cellulose/Polyester Blend - Max Temp: 175F. (MERV 11)
- Upgrade: 100% Nanofiber FR - Max Temp: 175F. (MERV 15)
- Upgrade: 100% Spun Bond Polyester: - Max Temp: 200F (upgradeable to 250F).
- (See full filter media specs here.)
Filter Media Type - Select your filter media type in the dropdown box, below:
OEM Make: Micro-Air
Part Number: P7405RM
Dimensions: 10.33 x 14.68 x 30
Outside Diameter: 14.68"
Inside Diameter: 10.33"
Bottom: Closed with a 0.530" bolt hole
Shape: Round with 2 D-rings and 3 bands
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 150
Notes: The OEM spec for this Micro-Air dust collector filter is Spun Bond. (Select the Spun Bond version from the dropdown box above.) With wide pleat spacing, Spun Bond is the best to filter thermal spray, carbon, cement, and foundry shakeout. This filter can withstand high temperatures with abrasive materials, high levels of moisture, and can be power washed several times. If you are just collecting general manufacturing dust then selecting 80/20 cellulose/polyester media on this filter can save you some money. Give us a call at (866) 393-0297 and we can help you determine the proper filter media for your application.
Cartridge Filter Cross Reference:Pro Air Supply TDSF 10001538 American Made with Pride. US-sourced materials.
Genuine Quality: Damn filters weigh a few pounds more on average than others because of heavier, more durable, materials. We also never skimp on filter media, or reduce pleats, to save a few bucks. True industrial filters.
P7405RM Micro-Air dust collector filter
P7405RM Filter Element: The canister filter-type Micro-Air P7405RM cartridge filter includes; heavy gauge steel structural elements, one-piece closed cell neoprene gasket and polyurethane potting compound. Top Open end cap configuration.
Part Number History: Internal cross reference for this Micro-Air equivalent was last updated May, 2012. Its interchange control ID is, DF-92343216-01 and conforms to the proper dimension of a Micro-Air replacement filter for model number P7405RM. It meets, or exceeds, the original Micro-Air filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
Micro-Air Industrial Cartridge Filter
- OEM SKU: P7405RM
- Filter media upgrade available? product true
- Upgrade interchange ID: DF-8474075496509-02
- Distributor code: Reseller-369372.864
- Supplier update label: 6464025.12
- Current Pricing: $143.24
- Avg. Competitor Pricing: $169.51
- Calculated Weight 20.1 lbs.
- Filter Company Tags Bolt Hole, Bottom Closed, OCB Round, Top Open,
- Filter QA check: damn from group of
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/p7405rm-micro-air-oem-replacement-filter
- Image URL: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/DSC_0084_8b4b57ed-941e-4321-af94-e82fc286bcb0_small.jpeg?v=1527664273
In addition to Micro-Air, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266 . We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.