Upgrade your industrial facility's air quality with DAMN Industries' Range Boss series ambient air cleaners.
Designed to address the critical challenge of pollutant control while adhering to strict regulations, these cleaners revolutionize air quality management. Efficiency Meets Cost-Effectiveness
Our ambient capture approach filters your facility's air in targeted areas, effectively achieving desired air changes per hour tailored to your specific needs. This translates to clean, safe air for your employees while eliminating the unnecessary release of conditioned or heated air outdoors. By investing in Range Boss, you not only promote a healthier environment but also witness remarkable cost savings. Our seasoned experts provide personalized assistance, guiding you through product selection, sizing, and layout optimization. Embrace the Range Boss series to elevate air quality, optimize operations, and improve your bottom line.
Range Boss 3500 Specifications
- Motor: 1 1/2 HP, 1740 RPM ,TEFC, SINGLE PH 3 HP, 208-230 / 460VTEFC,3PH
- Blower: 12-9 Belt Driven
- INPUT VOLTAGE: 120v, SINGLE PH (1 1/2 HP ONLY), 230/460 VAC, 60 Hz, 3-PHASE ( 3 HP ONLY)
- MAX CURRENT: 1/1/2 HP, 120V—17.2 AMPS, 3 HP, 230V / 460V—8.4 AMPS / 4.2 AMPS
- AIR FLOW: Up to 3,500 CFM Depedent on Option Choices
- OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 26” H X 26” W X 69.5” L No Silencer: 26” H X 26” W X 93.5” L W / Silencer
- WEIGHT: 268LBS Actual Weight, *300 LBS Shipping Weight
- Cabinet: 16 GA. Welded Galvaneal Steel w/Exterior Surfaces Ground Smooth
- Finish: Industrial Grade Textured Baked Enamel Paint-Inside and Out
- FILTRATION OPTIONS: ONE EA. MERV 15, 24” X 24” X 32” 95% BAG FILTERS ONE EA. MERV 15, 24” X 24” X 32” 55% BAG FILTER ONE EA MERV 15, 24” 24” X 15” 55% BAG FILTER ONE EA MERV 15, 24” X 24” X 15” 95% BAG FILTER
- OPTIONAL REFFILLABLE CARBON MODULE: Refillable carbon module (up to 80 lbs of carbon) or 99.97% DOP Hepa
- PREFILTER: 2” Pleated Pre-Filter, 2" Aluminum Mesh Pre-Filter, 2" Baffle Impinger, 4" Pleated Pre-Filter
- FILTER ACCESS:: Front Load Easy Access
- Noise Level: 79 dBa @ 6' from Exhaust
- INLET/EXHAUST: Straight Exhaust-Intake at end, Exhaust at Opposite end through 4 Way Adjustable Grille
- FILTER CHANGE INDICATOR (OPTIONAL): Filter Change Light
Range Boss 3500 Applications
- Metalworking / Composites
- Grinding / Sanding / Polishing
- Welding Smoke & Fumes
- Source Capture Process Dusts & Mists
- Other Nuisance Dusts Generated in Industrial Processes
Range Boss 3500 Optional Features
- 1-1/2 or 3 HP Motor Options
- Wrap-Around Prefilter Module
- 99.97% dop hepa filter
- 24” x 24” x 12” Refillable Modules– up to 80 lbs of carbon
- Multiple pre-filter options
- Multiple filter options
- Oil impinger / oil drain kit for mist collection
- Multiple Mounting Options Available
- Pulley options for low,/med./high static applications
- Source Capture Module with one, two or three inlets
- Motor controls for 3-Phase Operation
- Exhaust options— straight/front/rear
- Silencer for straight exhaust
DAMN Industries Range Boss 3500 Series requires the following Replacement 2nd Stage Filter.
DAMN Industries Range Boss 3500 Series requires the following Replacement 1st Stage Filter.
DAMN Industries Range Boss Series is the clear choice - compare for yourself vs other ambient air cleaner manufacturers: Superior SAC3000, Parker Smog Hog, Blue OX OX3000, Industrial Maid MM T3000, SAS Sentry Air Systems SS-2000-FH, Air Filtration Systems M66 , BSE BSE 3000, AER Control Systems 2000, Microair MXT 3500, MX3510, Extract-All CM-1800, CM-3500, MAXFLO D-30, Filter-1 Flowtron, Diversitech AM-3500, AM-4500, IAP A-2500, ACE Industrial 74-1800A, Airflow Systems F90, F70R, Air King M-11, M-25, M-30.
Not sure if this is the right piece of equipment for your application? Ask us about options to fit your needs. DAMN Filters offers a full line of Ambient Air Cleaners.
In addition to DAMN Industries, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.