Integral Coil DetailsOriginal OEM Make: Turbo
OEM Part Number: COIL-INT (specify voltage)
Description: Coil for solenoid diaphragm valves used in dust collector applications, using compressed air in blowing system for reverse pulse jet filter cleaning. The solenoid is a device that converts electrical energy into mechanical movement, in the diaphragm valves the plunger is the part of the solenoid which is moved by the armature, on energisation of the coil. Solenoid valve can be mounted in any position, vertical with coil upwards preferred.
Cross Reference: FP20: ¾” Threaded Valve, Integral , FP25: 1” Threaded Valve, Integral , FP40: 1 ½” Threaded Valve, Integral , FP55: 2” Threaded Valve, Integral , DP20: ¾” Compression Valve, Integral , DP25: 1” Compression Valve, Integral , DP40: 1 ½” Compression Valve, Integral
Integral Coil Specs
- With DIN Connection
- Nominal voltage
- 24 VAC 50-60VHz (±10%)
- 110 VAC 50-60VHz (±10%)
- 230 VAC 50-60VHz (±10%)
- 12 VDC (±10%)
- 24 VDC (±10%)
- Power absorption at 20°C
- 19VA AC working
- 18W DC working, standard version
- Optional 12W DC working, low energy consumption type. Call for details
- Operating temperature -20°C ÷ +80°C
- Protection class IP65 with DIN 43650 valve connector form A
- Copper wire class H maximum temperature 180°C according to IEC 85
- Isolation class F (155°C) Stnd H (180° / 200°C) according to CEI EN 60034-1
- Electric connections 3 x 6.3mm leads pins for fittings to DIN 43650 form A connector
- Waterproof level IP65 with DIN 43650 valve connector form A
- Body overmoulded Nylon fiberglass rein forced
- Available with ATEX zone 21 and zone 22
Voltage Requirement: (Please select voltage requirement from the dropdown box above.)
Crosses to the following part numbers: ULBH10, ULBH1024DC, BH10, ULBH10110/60
DAMN Filters offers a full line of Valves.
If you don't see the Valve, Repair Kit or Solenoid Enclosure you are looking for or need help give us a call at (844) 605-3266 or contact us.
In addition to Turbo, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.