Integral Coil DetailsOriginal OEM Make: Turbo
OEM Part Number: COIL-INT-LW12V
Description: Coil for solenoid diaphragm valves used in dust collector applications, using compressed air in blowing system for reverse pulse jet filter cleaning. The solenoid is a device that converts electrical energy into mechanical movement, in the diaphragm valves the plunger is the part of the solenoid which is moved by the armature, on energisation of the coil. Solenoid valve can be mounted in any position, vertical with coil upwards preferred.
Integral Coil Specs
- 24VDC integral coils w/ the 12-Watt option
- 24 VDC (±10%)
- Power absorption at 20°C
- Operating temperature -20°C ÷ +80°C
- Protection class IP65 with DIN 43650 valve connector form A
- Copper wire class H maximum temperature 180°C according to IEC 85
- Isolation class F (155°C) Stnd H (180° / 200°C) according to CEI EN 60034-1
- Electric connections 3 x 6.3mm leads pins for fittings to DIN 43650 form A connector
- Waterproof level IP65 with DIN 43650 valve connector form A
- Body overmoulded Nylon fiberglass rein forced
- Available with ATEX zone 21 and zone 22
DAMN Filters offers a full line of Valves.
If you don't see the Valve, Repair Kit or Solenoid Enclosure you are looking for or need help give us a call at (844) 605-3266 or contact us.
In addition to Turbo, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.