Ready to get this over with? Try the fastest quote form in the west. We promise to respond quickly. br>
Questions about part number 072518-001?
Jeremy, Don, Jason and Wendy are here M-F, 7am to 5pm (CST) to answer your damn filter questions.
Message us or call (844) 605-3266
DAMN Filters - Curse for them by name.
072518-001 - FARR - OEM Replacement Filter
072518-001 Filter Media Upgrades
- Standard: 80/20 Cellulose/Polyester Blend - Max Temp: 175F. (MERV 11)
- Upgrade: 100% Nanofiber FR - Max Temp: 175F. (MERV 15)
- Upgrade: 100% Spun Bond Polyester: - Max Temp: 200F (upgradeable to 250F).
- (See full filter media specs here.)
Filter Media Type - Select your filter media type in the dropdown box, below:
OEM Make: FARR
Part Number: 072518-001
Dimensions: 8.38 x 12.75 x 26
Outside Diameter: 12.75"
Inside Diameter: 8.38"
Top: Open with a 14.00" x 16.00" flange
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 222.64
Notes: The media for this FARR dust collector filter is 80/20 cellulose/polyester. (Select the 80/20 media option from the dropdown box above.) 80/20 is best to filter grinding dust, powder and dry chemical processing, and many other general manufacturing applications like sandblasting and shot blasting. Give us a call at (844) 605-3266 and we can help determine the proper filter media for your application.
Genuine Quality: Damn filters weigh a few pounds more on average than others because of heavier, more durable, materials. We also never skimp on filter media, or reduce pleats, to save a few bucks. True industrial filters.
072518-001 FARR dust collector filter
072518-001 Filter Element: The canister filter-type FARR 072518-001 cartridge filter includes; heavy gauge steel structural elements, one-piece closed cell neoprene gasket and polyurethane potting compound. O/C end cap configuration.
Part Number History: Internal cross reference for this FARR equivalent was last updated September, 2019. Its interchange control ID is, DF-393810812-01 and conforms to the proper dimension of a FARR replacement filter for model number 072518-001. It meets, or exceeds, the original FARR filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
FARR Industrial Cartridge Filter
- OEM SKU: 072518-001
- Filter media upgrade available? product true
- Upgrade interchange ID: DF-8473636503613-02
- Distributor code: Reseller-1575243.248
- Supplier update label: 27566756.84
- Current Pricing: $132.55
- Avg. Competitor Pricing: $156.86
- Calculated Weight 20.0 lbs.
- Filter Company Tags 14.00" x 16.00" flange, O/C,
- Filter QA check: damn from group of
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/072518-001-farr-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image URL: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/072518-001_small.jpg?v=1574089112
In addition to FARR, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266 . We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.