Questions about part number 120382?
Jeremy, Don, Jason and Wendy are here M-F, 7am to 5pm (CST) to answer your damn filter questions.
Message us or call (844) 605-3266
DAMN Filters - Curse for them by name.
120382 - Quincy - OEM Replacement Filter
120382 Filter Media Upgrades
- Standard: 80/20 Cellulose/Polyester Blend - Max Temp: 180F. (MERV 11)
- Upgrade: 100% Nanofiber FR - Max Temp: 170F. (MERV 15)
- Upgrade: 100% Spun Bond Polyester: - Max Temp: 275F.
- (See full filter media specs here.)
Filter Media Type - Select your filter media type in the dropdown box, below:
OEM Make: Quincy
Part Number: 120382
Dimensions: 7.38 x 19.5 x 6.13
Outside Diameter: 7.375
Inside Diameter: 6.13
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 96.59
Notes:Bolt Hole OCB 0.625"
No Corners Cut on Materials: These damn filters weigh a pound or two more on average than the competitions' because of heavier, more durable, materials and we don't remove filter media sto save a few bucks. Quality materials make a filter last longer.
Quincy dust collector filter by DAMN Filters.
Build details: Standard canister construction of the cross reference 120382 cartridge filter includes; heavy gauge steel structural elements, one-piece closed cell neoprene gasket, polyurethane potting compound, and flame resistant 80/20 Cellulose/Polyester blend filter media. (Nanofiber or Spunbond upgrades available.)
Part number history: Our internal configuration file for this Quincy filter was updated last in December 2014. Our interchange control ID is, Top Open DF-393813476-01 and conforms to the proper dimension of a Quincy replacement filter for part number 120382. It will meet, or exceed, the original Quincy filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
- Filter media upgrade available? product true
- Upgrade interchange ID: DF-8473566216253-02
- Current Pricing: $87.27
- Avg. Competitor Pricing: $101.19
- Calculated Weight 18.0 lbs.
- Filter QA check: damn from group of
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/120382-quincy-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
In addition to Quincy, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266 . We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.