Ready to get this over with? Try the fastest quote form in the west. We promise to respond quickly. br>
Questions about part number 1212249?
Jeremy, Don, Jason and Wendy are here M-F, 7am to 5pm (CST) to answer your damn filter questions.
Message us or call (844) 605-3266
DAMN Filters - Curse for them by name.
1212249 - Clark - OEM Replacement Filter
1212249 Filter Media Upgrades
- Standard: 80/20 Cellulose/Polyester Blend - Max Temp: 175F. (MERV 11)
- Upgrade: 100% Nanofiber FR - Max Temp: 175F. (MERV 15)
- Upgrade: 100% Spun Bond Polyester: - Max Temp: 200F (upgradeable to 250F).
- (See full filter media specs here.)
Filter Media Type - Select your filter media type in the dropdown box, below:
OEM Make: Clark
Part Number: 1212249
Dimensions: 8.375 x 12.75 x 30
Outside Diameter: 12.75"
Inside Diameter: 8.38"
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 88
Notes: The media for this Clark dust collector filter is Spun Bond. (Select the Spun Bond version from the dropdown box above.) With wide pleat spacing, Spun Bond is the best to filter thermal spray, carbon, cement, and foundry shakeout. This filter can withstand high temperatures with abrasive materials, high levels of moisture, and can be power washed several times. If you are just collecting general manufacturing dust then selecting 80/20 cellulose/polyester media on this filter can save you some money. Give us a call at (866) 393-0297 and we can help you determine the proper filter media for your application.
Genuine Quality: Damn filters weigh a few pounds more on average than others because of heavier, more durable, materials. We also never skimp on filter media, or reduce pleats, to save a few bucks. True industrial filters.
1212249 Clark dust collector filter
1212249 Filter Element: The canister filter-type Clark 1212249 cartridge filter includes; heavy gauge steel structural elements, one-piece closed cell neoprene gasket and polyurethane potting compound. Top Open end cap configuration.
Part Number History: Internal cross reference for this Clark equivalent was last updated December, 2014. Its interchange control ID is, DF-393797764-01 and conforms to the proper dimension of a Clark replacement filter for model number 1212249. It meets, or exceeds, the original Clark filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
Clark Industrial Cartridge Filter
- OEM SKU: 1212249
- Filter media upgrade available? product true
- Upgrade interchange ID: DF-8473952550973-02
- Distributor code: Reseller-1575191.056
- Supplier update label: 27565843.48
- Current Pricing: $119.66
- Avg. Competitor Pricing: $141.61
- Calculated Weight 21.0 lbs.
- Filter Company Tags Bottom Open, OO, Round, Top Open,
- Filter QA check: damn from group of
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/1212249-clark-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image URL: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/1212249_1_small.jpg?v=1555596009
In addition to Clark, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266 . We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.