OEM Make: Clark
Part Number: 1212249
Dimensions: 8.375 x 12.75 x 30
Outside Diameter: 12.75"
Inside Diameter: 8.38"
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 88
Notes: The media for this Clark dust collector filter is Spun Bond. (Select the Spun Bond version from the dropdown box above.) With wide pleat spacing, Spun Bond is the best to filter thermal spray, carbon, cement, and foundry shakeout. This filter can withstand high temperatures with abrasive materials, high levels of moisture, and can be power washed several times. If you are just collecting general manufacturing dust then selecting 80/20 cellulose/polyester media on this filter can save you some money. Give us a call at (866) 393-0297 and we can help you determine the proper filter media for your application.
1212249 Clark Replacement Dust Collector Filter
This canister filter-type Clark 1212249 cartridge filter element includes a Top Open end cap configuration.
Part Number Lookup: Internal cross reference for this Clark equivalent was updated December, 2014. The interchange ID is DF-393797764-01 and conforms to a Clark replacement industrial cartridge filter for part number 1212249 and meets, or exceeds, the original Clark filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
- Replacement filter for Clark company filters
- Industrial filter ID: DF-8473952550973-02
- Distributor / Reseller cross reference: 1575191.056
- Supplier review: 27565843.48
- Current Pricing: $148.61
- Competitor Pricing: $175.87
- Filter Company Tags Bottom Open, OO, Round, Top Open,
- Filter QA check: model number from industrial group
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/1212249-clark-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/1212249_1_small.jpg?v=1555596009
- OEM SKU: 1212249
In addition to Clark, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.