OEM Make: Farr
Part Number: 121884-009
Dimensions: 8.38 x 12.75 x 34
Outside Diameter: 12.75"
Inside Diameter: 8.38"
Top: Open with a 14.25" x 16" flange
Shape: Round with 2 bands
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 292
Notes: The media for this Farr dust collector filter is 80/20 cellulose/polyester. (Select the 80/20 media option from the dropdown box above.) 80/20 is best to filter grinding dust, powder and dry chemical processing, and many other general manufacturing applications like sandblasting and shot blasting. Give us a call at (844) 605-3266 and we can help determine the proper filter media for your application.
Compatible Dust Collection Systems:
Tenkay-Farr Dust Collectors
Cartridge Filter Cross Reference:
Pro Air Supply TDSF 10005378
121884-009 Camfil Farr Replacement Dust Collector Filter
This canister filter-type Camfil Farr 121884-009 cartridge filter element includes a Flange end cap configuration.
Part Number Lookup: Internal cross reference for this Camfil Farr equivalent was updated February, 2016. The interchange ID is DF-3756883333-01 and conforms to a Camfil Farr replacement industrial cartridge filter for part number 121884-009 and meets, or exceeds, the original Camfil Farr filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
- Replacement filter for Camfil Farr company filters
- Industrial filter ID: DF-8473427935293-02
- Distributor / Reseller cross reference: 15027533.332
- Supplier review: 262981833.31
- Current Pricing: $207.88
- Competitor Pricing: $246.01
- Filter Company Tags Flange,
- Filter QA check: model number from industrial group
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/121884-009-farr-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image: https://damnfilters.com/cdn/shop/products/121884-009_small.jpg?v=1551814370
- OEM SKU: 121884-009
In addition to Camfil Farr, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.