OEM Make: Clark
Part Number: 1309125
Dimensions: 9.47 x 13.84 x 26
Outside Diameter: 13.84"
Inside Diameter: 9.47"
Shape: Round with an expanded metal inner/outer core
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 201
Notes: The media for this Clark dust collector filter is Nanofiber. (Select the Nanofiber version from the dropdown box above.) Nanofiber is best to filter laser/plasma smoke and dust, oily weld fumes and powder and dry chemical processing. If you are just collecting general manufacturing dust then selecting 80/20 cellulose/polyester media on this filter can save you some money. Give us a call at (844) 605-3266 and we can help you determine the proper filter media for your application.
1309125 Clark Replacement Dust Collector Filter
This canister filter-type Clark 1309125 cartridge filter element includes a O/O end cap configuration.
Part Number Lookup: Internal cross reference for this Clark equivalent was updated December, 2014. The interchange ID is DF-393798976-01 and conforms to a Clark replacement industrial cartridge filter for part number 1309125 and meets, or exceeds, the original Clark filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
- Replacement filter for Clark company filters
- Industrial filter ID: DF-8473908019261-02
- Distributor / Reseller cross reference: 1575195.904
- Supplier review: 27565928.32
- Current Pricing: $158.47
- Competitor Pricing: $187.53
- Filter Company Tags O/O,
- Filter QA check: model number from industrial group
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/1309125-clark-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/1309125_small.jpg?v=1575900834
- OEM SKU: 1309125
In addition to Clark, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.