OEM Make: Clark
Part Number: 1330004
Dimensions: 11.40 x 14.40 x 26
Outside Diameter: 11.40"
Inside Diameter: 14.40"
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 180
Notes: The media for this Clark dust collector filter is 90/10% Polyester/Glass. Being a synthetic, this media has good water repellency characteristics. This makes it suitable for higher temperature dryer applications. Lead dust, automotive emissions and flour milling are just a few applications for 90/10 glass media. If you are filtering welding, laser, or plasma fumes using Fire Retardant Nanofiber on this filter can save you some money. Give us a call at (844) 605-3266 and we can help you determine the proper filter media for your application.
1330004 Clark Replacement Dust Collector Filter
This canister filter-type Clark 1330004 cartridge filter element includes a Top Open end cap configuration.
Part Number Lookup: Internal cross reference for this Clark equivalent was updated September, 2019. The interchange ID is DF-393799092-01 and conforms to a Clark replacement industrial cartridge filter for part number 1330004 and meets, or exceeds, the original Clark filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
- Replacement filter for Clark company filters
- Industrial filter ID: DF-8473903300669-02
- Distributor / Reseller cross reference: 1575196.368
- Supplier review: 27565936.44
- Current Pricing: $448.62
- Competitor Pricing: $530.90
- Filter Company Tags Bottom Open, Clark, OO Oval, oval, Top Open,
- Filter QA check: model number from industrial group
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/1330004-clark-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/DSC_0084_fd18b48f-ee02-454b-ac16-5db8c6e98d6c_small.jpeg?v=1527663190
- OEM SKU: 1330004
In addition to Clark, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.