Questions about part number 135-1740729-001?
Jeremy, Don, Jason and Wendy are here M-F, 7am to 5pm (CST) to answer your damn filter questions.
Message us or call (844) 605-3266
DAMN Filters - Curse for them by name.
135-1740729-001 - AAF - OEM Replacement Filter
135-1740729-001 Filter Media Upgrades
- Standard: 80/20 Cellulose/Polyester Blend - Max Temp: 175F. (MERV 11)
- Upgrade: 100% Nanofiber FR - Max Temp: 175F. (MERV 15)
- Upgrade: 100% Spun Bond Polyester: - Max Temp: 200F (upgradeable to 250F).
- (See full filter media specs here.)
Filter Media Type - Select your filter media type in the dropdown box, below:
OEM Make: AAF
Part Number: 135-1740729-001
Dimensions: 13.84 x 28 x 9.479
Outside Diameter: 13.8
Inside Diameter: 9.479
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 259.51
No Corners Cut on Materials: These damn filters weigh a pound or two more on average than the competitions' because of heavier, more durable, materials and we don't remove filter media sto save a few bucks. Quality materials make a filter last longer.
AAF dust collector filter by DAMN Filters.
Build details: Standard canister construction of the cross reference 135-1740729-001 cartridge filter includes; heavy gauge steel structural elements, one-piece closed cell neoprene gasket, polyurethane potting compound, and flame resistant 80/20 Cellulose/Polyester blend filter media. (Nanofiber or Spunbond upgrades available.)
Part number history: Our internal configuration file for this AAF filter was updated last in December 2014. Our interchange control ID is, Top Open DF-393794936-01 and conforms to the proper dimension of a AAF replacement filter for part number 135-1740729-001. It will meet, or exceed, the original AAF filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
- Filter media upgrade available? product true
- Upgrade interchange ID: DF-8474066419773-02
- Current Pricing: $113.12
- Avg. Competitor Pricing: $131.16
- Calculated Weight 18.0 lbs.
- Filter QA check: damn from group of
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/135-1740729-001-aaf-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
In addition to AAF, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266 . We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.