Have a question about part number 153134?
Jeff, Jim and Wendy are here Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm (CST) to answer any of your damn filter questions.
DAMN Filters - Curse for them by name.
153134 Cartridge Filter
153134 Filter Media Upgrades
- Standard: 80/20 Cellulose/Polyester Blend - Max Temp: 180F. (MERV 11)
- Upgrade: 100% Nanofiber FR - Max Temp: 170F. (MERV 15)
- Upgrade: 100% Spun Bond Polyester: - Max Temp: 275F.
- (See full filter media specs here.)
Filter Media Type - Select your filter media type in the dropdown box, below:
Part Number: 153134��American Made with Pride: All US-sourced materials. No foreign crapola.
No Corners Cut on Materials: Our damn filters weigh a pound or two more on average than the competitions' because of heavier, more durable, materials. Quality materials make a filter last longer.
OEM replacement dust collector filter by DAMN Filters.
Build details: Standard construction of cross reference 153134 cartridge filter includes; heavy gauge steel structural elements, one-piece closed cell neoprene gasket, polyurethane potting compound, and flame resistant 80/20 Cellulose/Polyester blend filter media. (Nanofiber or Spunbond upgrades available.)
Part number history: Our internal configuration file for this OEM replacement filter was updated last in October 2013. Our interchange control ID is, Dust Collector Filter DF-108224762-01 and is the proper dimension of a OEM replacement replacement filter for part number 153134. It will meet, or exceed, the original OEM replacement filter specification.
- Filter media upgrade available? true
- Upgrade interchange ID: DF-247565150-02
- Current Pricing: $71.00
- Avg. Competitor Pricing: $82.32
- Calculated Weight 18.0 lbs.
- Filter QA check: damn from group of
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/153134-cartridge-filter
In addition to OEM replacement, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266 . We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.