OEM Make: Clark
Part Number: 1565932
Dimensions: 8.38 x 12.74 x 36
Outside Diameter: 12.74"
Inside Diameter: 8.38"
Top: Open with a 14.25" lip flange with gasket under the lip
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 211
Notes: The media for this Clark dust collector filter is Fire Retardant 80/20. (Select the 80/20 FR version from the dropdown box above.) 80/20 FR is best to filter plasma cutting, welding and laser cutting, almost all metal processing including sandblasting and shot blasting when exhausting outside the facility. This media is chemically treated to inhibit combustion where sparks or burning particulate may reach the filter. If you are just collecting general manufacturing dust then selecting 80/20 cellulose/polyester media on this filter can save you some money. Give us a call at (844) 605-3266 and we can help you determine the proper filter media for your application.
1565932 Clark Replacement Dust Collector Filter
This canister filter-type Clark 1565932 cartridge filter element includes a O/C end cap configuration.
Part Number Lookup: Internal cross reference for this Clark equivalent was updated December, 2014. The interchange ID is DF-393799484-01 and conforms to a Clark replacement industrial cartridge filter for part number 1565932 and meets, or exceeds, the original Clark filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
- Replacement filter for Clark company filters
- Industrial filter ID: DF-8473892618301-02
- Distributor / Reseller cross reference: 1575197.936
- Supplier review: 27565963.88
- Current Pricing: $155.25
- Competitor Pricing: $183.72
- Filter Company Tags 14.25" lip flange, gul, O/C,
- Filter QA check: model number from industrial group
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/1565932-clark-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image: https://damnfilters.com/cdn/shop/products/1565932_small.jpg?v=1573828639
- OEM SKU: 1565932
In addition to Clark, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.