Ready to get this over with? Try the fastest quote form in the west. We promise to respond quickly. br>
Questions about part number 1834?
Jeremy, Don, Jason and Wendy are here M-F, 7am to 5pm (CST) to answer your damn filter questions.
Message us or call (844) 605-3266
DAMN Filters - Curse for them by name.
1834 - Clean Air America - OEM Replacement Filter
1834 Filter Media Upgrades
- Standard: 80/20 Cellulose/Polyester Blend - Max Temp: 175F. (MERV 11)
- Upgrade: 100% Nanofiber FR - Max Temp: 175F. (MERV 15)
- Upgrade: 100% Spun Bond Polyester: - Max Temp: 200F (upgradeable to 250F).
- (See full filter media specs here.)
Filter Media Type - Select your filter media type in the dropdown box, below:
OEM Make: Clean Air America
Part Number: 1834
Dimensions: 8.38 x 12.75 x 26
Outside Diameter: 12.75"
Inside Diameter: 8.38"
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 209
Notes: The media for the Clean Air America dust collector filter is Fire Retardant 80/20 cellulose/polyester. (Select the 80/20 FR media option from the dropdown box above.) Fire Retardant 80/20 is best to filter plasma cutting smoke/fumes, laser smoke/fumes (outside exhaust), and many other general manufacturing applications. The filter media has been chemically treated to inhibit combustion where sparks or burning particulate might reach the filters. Give us a call at (866) 393-0297 and we can help determine the proper filter media for your application.
Genuine Quality: Damn filters weigh a few pounds more on average than others because of heavier, more durable, materials. We also never skimp on filter media, or reduce pleats, to save a few bucks. True industrial filters.
1834 Clean Air America dust collector filter
1834 Filter Element: The canister filter-type Clean Air America 1834 cartridge filter includes; heavy gauge steel structural elements, one-piece closed cell neoprene gasket and polyurethane potting compound. Top Open end cap configuration.
Part Number History: Internal cross reference for this Clean Air America equivalent was last updated December, 2014. Its interchange control ID is, DF-393802880-01 and conforms to the proper dimension of a Clean Air America replacement filter for model number 1834. It meets, or exceeds, the original Clean Air America filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
Clean Air America Industrial Cartridge Filter
- OEM SKU: 1834
- Filter media upgrade available? product true
- Upgrade interchange ID: DF-8473790218301-02
- Distributor code: Reseller-1575211.52
- Supplier update label: 27566201.6
- Current Pricing: $123.93
- Avg. Competitor Pricing: $146.66
- Calculated Weight 18.0 lbs.
- Filter Company Tags Bottom Open, OO, Photo, Round, Top Open,
- Filter QA check: damn from group of
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/1834-clean-air-america-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image URL: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/E04385.02Edit_22e0deb8-620a-489a-bc16-391b996160bd_small.jpg?v=1605870620
In addition to Clean Air America, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266 . We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.