OEM Make: Clemco
Part Number: 23744
Dimensions: 9.47 x 13.84 x 26
Outside Diameter: 13.84"
Inside Diameter: 9.47"
Top: Open with gasket
Shape: Round with expanded metal
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 240.97
Notes: The media for this Clemco dust collector filter is 80/20 cellulose/polyester. (Select the 80/20 media option from the dropdown box above.) 80/20 is best to filter grinding dust, powder and dry chemical processing, and many other general manufacturing applications. Give us a call at (844) 605-3266 and we can help determine the proper filter media for your application.
Compatible Dust Collection Systems:
ACT Dust Collectors
Cartridge Filter Cross Reference:
American Air Filters AAF 5237045, Apel C525G2-GB, UAS 1330000, NF40197
23744 Clemco Replacement Dust Collector Filter
This canister filter-type Clemco 23744 cartridge filter element includes a Top Open end cap configuration.
Part Number Lookup: Internal cross reference for this Clemco equivalent was updated December, 2014. The interchange ID is DF-393802988-01 and conforms to a Clemco replacement industrial cartridge filter for part number 23744 and meets, or exceeds, the original Clemco filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
- Replacement filter for Clemco company filters
- Industrial filter ID: DF-8473789268029-02
- Distributor / Reseller cross reference: 1575211.952
- Supplier review: 27566209.16
- Current Pricing: $167.05
- Competitor Pricing: $197.69
- Filter Company Tags Bottom Open, OO, Photo, Round, Top Open,
- Filter QA check: model number from industrial group
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/23744-clemco-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/23744_small.jpg?v=1542563529
- OEM SKU: 23744
In addition to Clemco, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.