No time for chit chat? Briefly tell us what you're looking for (part number or dimensions, and quantity) and we'll get a quote back to you fast.
Questions about part number 366-825-370?
Jeremy, Don, Jason and Wendy are here M-F, 7am to 5pm (CST) to answer your damn filter questions.
Message us or call (844) 605-3266
DAMN Filters - Curse for them by name.
366-825-370 - AAF - OEM Replacement Filter
366-825-370 Filter Media Upgrades
- Standard: 80/20 Cellulose/Polyester Blend - Max Temp: 175F. (MERV 11)
- Upgrade: 100% Nanofiber FR - Max Temp: 175F. (MERV 15)
- Upgrade: 100% Spun Bond Polyester: - Max Temp: 200F (upgradeable to 250F).
- (See full filter media specs here.)
Filter Media Type - Select your filter media type in the dropdown box, below:
OEM Make: AAF
Part Number: 366-825-370
Dimensions: 13.84 x 22 x 9.479
Outside Diameter: 13.84"
Inside Diameter: 9.47"
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 203.9
Notes: The media for the AAF dust collector filter is Fire Retardant 80/20 cellulose/polyester. (Select the 80/20 FR media option from the dropdown box above.) Fire Retardant 80/20 is best to filter plasma cutting smoke/fumes, laser smoke/fumes (outside exhaust), and many other general manufacturing applications. The filter media has been chemically treated to inhibit combustion where sparks or burning particulate might reach the filters. Give us a call at (866) 393-0297 and we can help determine the proper filter media for your application.
Genuine Quality: Damn filters weigh a few pounds more on average than the competitions' because of heavier, more durable, materials. We won't skimp on filter media, or reduce pleats, to save a few bucks. True industrial filters.
366-825-370 AAF dust collector filter
366-825-370 Filter Element details: Standard canister filter construction of the cross reference AAF 366-825-370 cartridge filter includes; heavy gauge steel structural elements, one-piece closed cell neoprene gasket, polyurethane potting compound, Top Open and 80/20 Cellulose/Polyester filter media. (FR, Nanofiber or Spunbond filtration upgrades available.)
Part number history: Internal cross reference for this AAF filter was last updated December, 2014. Its interchange control ID is, DF-393795276-01 and conforms to the proper dimension of a AAF replacement filter for model number 366-825-370. It meets, or exceeds, the original AAF filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
AAF Industrial Cartridge Filter
- OEM SKU: 366-825-370
- Filter media upgrade available? product true
- Upgrade interchange ID: DF-8474047971389-02
- Distributor code: Reseller-1575181.104
- Supplier update label: 27565669.32
- Current Pricing: $140.18
- Avg. Competitor Pricing: $165.89
- Calculated Weight 18.0 lbs.
- Filter Company Tags Bottom Open, OO, Photo, Round, Top Open,
- Filter QA check: damn from group of
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/366-825-370-aaf-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image URL: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/366-825-370_small.jpg?v=1542730205
In addition to AAF, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266 . We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.