OEM Make: Air Quality Engineering
Part Number: 41115
Dimensions: 8.38 x 12.74 x 30
Outside Diameter: 12.74"
Inside Diameter: 8.38"
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 258
Notes: The media for this Air Quality Engineering dust collector filter is Fire Retardant 80/20. (Select the 80/20 FR version from the dropdown box above.) 80/20 FR is best to filter plasma cutting, welding and laser cutting, almost all metal processing if you are exhausting outside of your facility. This media is chemically treated to inhibit combustion where sparks or burning particulate may reach the filter. If you are just collecting general manufacturing dust then selecting 80/20 cellulose/polyester media on this filter can save you some money. Give us a call at (844) 605-3266 and we can help you determine the proper filter media for your application.
41115 Air Quality Engineering Replacement Dust Collector Filter
This canister filter-type Air Quality Engineering 41115 cartridge filter element includes a O/O end cap configuration.
Part Number Lookup: Internal cross reference for this Air Quality Engineering equivalent was updated February, 2016. The interchange ID is DF-3756818437-01 and conforms to a Air Quality Engineering replacement industrial cartridge filter for part number 41115 and meets, or exceeds, the original Air Quality Engineering filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
- Replacement filter for Air Quality Engineering company filters
- Industrial filter ID: DF-8473492521021-02
- Distributor / Reseller cross reference: 15027273.748
- Supplier review: 262977290.59
- Current Pricing: $179.09
- Competitor Pricing: $211.94
- Filter Company Tags O/O,
- Filter QA check: model number from industrial group
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/41115-air-qlty-e-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/41115_1_small.jpg?v=1572985015
- OEM SKU: 41115
In addition to Air Quality Engineering, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.