OEM Make: Linweld
Part Number: 60504400
Dimensions: 9.48 x 13.84 x 26
Outside Diameter: 13.84"
Inside Diameter: 9.48"
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 254
Notes: The media for the Linweld dust collector filter is Fire Retardant 80/20 cellulose/polyester. (Select the 80/20 FR media option from the dropdown box above.) Fire Retardant 80/20 is best to filter plasma cutting smoke/fumes, laser smoke/fumes (outside exhaust), and many other general manufacturing applications. The filter media has been chemically treated to inhibit combustion where sparks or burning particulate might reach the filters. Give us a call at (866) 393-0297 and we can help determine the proper filter media for your application.
60504400 Linweld Replacement Dust Collector Filter
This canister filter-type Linweld 60504400 cartridge filter element includes a Round end cap configuration.
Part Number Lookup: Internal cross reference for this Linweld equivalent was updated February, 2016. The interchange ID is DF-3756923205-01 and conforms to a Linweld replacement industrial cartridge filter for part number 60504400 and meets, or exceeds, the original Linweld filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
- Replacement filter for Linweld company filters
- Industrial filter ID: DF-8473371836477-02
- Distributor / Reseller cross reference: 15027692.82
- Supplier review: 262984624.35
- Current Pricing: $164.52
- Competitor Pricing: $194.69
- Filter Company Tags Linweld, Open, Round,
- Filter QA check: model number from industrial group
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/60504400-linweld-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/E04400.02Edit_780d2140-e585-46d6-84f9-12ba62a99125_small.jpg?v=1605872375
- OEM SKU: 60504400
In addition to Linweld, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.