OEM Make: Aercology
Part Number: 7036-19
Dimensions: 9.48 x 13.85 x 26
Outside Diameter: 13.85"
Inside Diameter: 9.48"
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 209
Notes: The media for this Aercology dust collector filter is 80/20 cellulose/polyester. (Select the 80/20 media option from the dropdown box above.) 80/20 is best to filter grinding dust, powder and dry chemical processing, and many other general manufacturing applications like sandblasting and shot blasting. Give us a call at (844) 605-3266 and we can help determine the proper filter media for your application.
Compatible Dust Collection Systems:
ACT Dust Collectors
Cartridge Filter Cross Reference:
American Air Filters AAF 5237045, Apel C525G2-GB, UAS 1330000, NF40197
7036-19 Aercology Replacement Dust Collector Filter
This canister filter-type Aercology 7036-19 cartridge filter element includes a Photo end cap configuration.
Part Number Lookup: Internal cross reference for this Aercology equivalent was updated February, 2016. The interchange ID is DF-3756810501-01 and conforms to a Aercology replacement industrial cartridge filter for part number 7036-19 and meets, or exceeds, the original Aercology filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
- Replacement filter for Aercology company filters
- Industrial filter ID: DF-8473500745789-02
- Distributor / Reseller cross reference: 15027242.004
- Supplier review: 262976735.07
- Current Pricing: $143.32
- Competitor Pricing: $169.60
- Filter Company Tags Open, Photo,
- Filter QA check: model number from industrial group
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/7036-19-aercology-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/7036-19_small.jpg?v=1576685581
- OEM SKU: 7036-19
In addition to Aercology, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.