OEM Make: Air Flow
Part Number: 7FRO2016
Dimensions: 9.625 x 15.95 x 11.50
Outside Diameter: 15.95"
Inside Diameter: 9.625"
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 117
Notes: The media for the Airflow Systems dust collector filter is 80/20 cellulose/polyester. (Select the 80/20 FR media option from the dropdown box above.) Fire Retardant 80/20 is best to filter plasma cutting smoke/fumes, laser smoke/fumes (outside exhaust), and many other general manufacturing applications. The filter media has been chemically treated to inhibit combustion where sparks or burning particulate might reach the filters. Give us a call at (866) 393-0297 and we can help determine the proper filter media for your application.
7FRO2016 Airflow Systems Replacement Dust Collector Filter
This canister filter-type Airflow Systems 7FRO2016 cartridge filter element includes a Top Open end cap configuration.
Part Number Lookup: Internal cross reference for this Airflow Systems equivalent was updated December, 2014. The interchange ID is DF-393796348-01 and conforms to a Airflow Systems replacement industrial cartridge filter for part number 7FRO2016 and meets, or exceeds, the original Airflow Systems filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
- Replacement filter for Airflow Systems company filters
- Industrial filter ID: DF-8473990201405-02
- Distributor / Reseller cross reference: 1575185.392
- Supplier review: 27565744.36
- Current Pricing: $182.01
- Competitor Pricing: $215.39
- Filter Company Tags Airflow Systems, Bottom Closed, OC, Round, Top Open,
- Filter QA check: model number from industrial group
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/7fro2016-airflow-systems-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/7FRO2016_small.jpg?v=1553002856
- OEM SKU: 7FRO2016
In addition to Airflow Systems, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.