OEM Make: Airflow Systems Inc.
Part Number: 7FRO2022
Dimensions: 9.62 x 15.94 x 11.50
Outside Diameter: 15.94"
Inside Diameter: 9.62"
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 118
Notes: The media for this Airflow Systems Inc. dust collector filter is Nanofiber. (Select the Nanofiber version from the dropdown box above.) Nanofiber is best to filter laser/plasma smoke and dust, oily weld fumes and powder and dry chemical processing. If you are just collecting general manufacturing dust then selecting 80/20 cellulose/polyester media on this filter can save you some money. Give us a call at (844) 605-3266 and we can help you determine the proper filter media for your application.
7FRO2022 Airflow Systems Replacement Dust Collector Filter
This canister filter-type Airflow Systems 7FRO2022 cartridge filter element includes a Top Open end cap configuration.
Part Number Lookup: Internal cross reference for this Airflow Systems equivalent was updated December, 2014. The interchange ID is DF-393796364-01 and conforms to a Airflow Systems replacement industrial cartridge filter for part number 7FRO2022 and meets, or exceeds, the original Airflow Systems filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
- Replacement filter for Airflow Systems company filters
- Industrial filter ID: DF-8473988857917-02
- Distributor / Reseller cross reference: 1575185.456
- Supplier review: 27565745.48
- Current Pricing: $142.38
- Competitor Pricing: $168.49
- Filter Company Tags Airflow Systems, Bottom Closed, OC, Round, Top Open,
- Filter QA check: model number from industrial group
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/7fro2022-airflow-systems-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/7FRO2022_small.jpg?v=1582383565
- OEM SKU: 7FRO2022
In addition to Airflow Systems, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.