OEM Make: Universal Silencer
Part Number: 81-0072
Dimensions: 8.38 x 12.74 x 26
Outside Diameter: 12.74"
Inside Diameter: 8.38"
Bottom: Closed with a 0.54" bolt hole
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 209
Notes: The media for this Universal Silencer dust collector filter is 80/20 cellulose/polyester. (Select the 80/20 media option from the dropdown box above.) 80/20 is best to filter grinding dust, powder and dry chemical processing, and many other general manufacturing applications. Give us a call at (866) 393-0297 and we can help determine the proper filter media for your application.
81-0072 Universal Silencer Replacement Dust Collector Filter
This canister filter-type Universal Silencer 81-0072 cartridge filter element includes a Universal Silencer end cap configuration.
Part Number Lookup: Internal cross reference for this Universal Silencer equivalent was updated February, 2016. The interchange ID is DF-3756988933-01 and conforms to a Universal Silencer replacement industrial cartridge filter for part number 81-0072 and meets, or exceeds, the original Universal Silencer filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
- Replacement filter for Universal Silencer company filters
- Industrial filter ID: DF-8473245810749-02
- Distributor / Reseller cross reference: 15027955.732
- Supplier review: 262989225.31
- Current Pricing: $143.37
- Competitor Pricing: $169.66
- Filter Company Tags Closed, Open, Round, Universal Silencer,
- Filter QA check: model number from industrial group
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/81-0072-universal-silencer-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/E04378.02Edit_f23f5614-70a9-42bf-a27b-c0f26cbaa72c_small.jpg?v=1605861780
- OEM SKU: 81-0072
In addition to Universal Silencer, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.