Replaces OEM: Donaldson Torit
Part Number: 8PP-21967-00
Dimensions: 3.61 x 7.93 x 22
Outside Diameter: 7.93"
Inside Diameter: 3.61"
Bottom: Closed with a 0.53" bolt hole
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 85
Notes: The media for this Donaldson Torit dust collector filter is 80/20 cellulose/polyester. (Select the 80/20 media option from the dropdown box above.) 80/20 is best to filter grinding dust, powder and dry chemical processing, and many other general manufacturing applications like sandblasting and shot blasting. Give us a call at (844) 605-3266 and we can help determine the proper filter media for your application.
8PP-21967-00 Donaldson Torit Replacement Dust Collector Filter
This canister filter-type Donaldson Torit 8PP-21967-00 cartridge filter element includes a Top Open end cap configuration.
Part Number Lookup: Internal cross reference for this Donaldson Torit equivalent was updated December, 2014. The interchange ID is DF-393803580-01 and conforms to a Donaldson Torit replacement industrial cartridge filter for part number 8PP-21967-00 and meets, or exceeds, the original Donaldson Torit filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
- Replacement filter for Donaldson Torit company filters
- Industrial filter ID: DF-8473778716733-02
- Distributor / Reseller cross reference: 1575214.32
- Supplier review: 27566250.6
- Current Pricing: $98.69
- Competitor Pricing: $116.79
- Filter Company Tags Bolt Hole, Bottom Closed, Donaldson Torit, OCB Round, Top Open,
- Filter QA check: model number from industrial group
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/8pp-21967-00-donaldson-torit-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/8PP-21967-00_small.jpg?v=1582384060
- OEM SKU: 8PP-21967-00
In addition to Donaldson Torit, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.