OEM Make: AM Machinery
Part Number: AMX502
Dimensions: 9.48 x 13.84 x 26
Outside Diameter: 13.84"
Inside Diameter: 9.48"
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 224
Notes: The media for this AM Machinery dust collector filter is Fire Retardant 80/20. (Select the 80/20 FR version from the dropdown box above.) 80/20 FR is best to filter plasma cutting, welding and laser cutting, almost all metal processing including sandblasting and shot blasting when exhausting outside the facility. This media is chemically treated to inhibit combustion where sparks or burning particulate may reach the filter. If you are just collecting general manufacturing dust then selecting 80/20 cellulose/polyester media on this filter can save you some money. Give us a call at (844) 605-3266 and we can help you determine the proper filter media for your application.
AMX502 AM Machinery Replacement Dust Collector Filter
This canister filter-type AM Machinery AMX502 cartridge filter element includes a Top Open end cap configuration.
Part Number Lookup: Internal cross reference for this AM Machinery equivalent was updated February, 2015. The interchange ID is DF-432550920-01 and conforms to a AM Machinery replacement industrial cartridge filter for part number AMX502 and meets, or exceeds, the original AM Machinery filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
- Replacement filter for AM Machinery company filters
- Industrial filter ID: DF-8473516015677-02
- Distributor / Reseller cross reference: 1730203.68
- Supplier review: 30278564.4
- Current Pricing: $152.82
- Competitor Pricing: $180.85
- Filter Company Tags AM Machinery, Bottom Open, o/o, Round, Top Open,
- Filter QA check: model number from industrial group
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/amx502-am-machinery-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image: https://damnfilters.com/cdn/shop/products/AMX502_small.jpg?v=1551714575
- OEM SKU: AMX502
In addition to AM Machinery, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.