ARM10-0890 - Air Refiner - OEM Replacement Filter
ARM10-0890 Filter Media Upgrades
- Standard: 80/20 Cellulose/Polyester Blend - Max Temp: 180F. (MERV 11)
- Upgrade: 100% Nanofiber FR - Max Temp: 170F. (MERV 15)
- Upgrade: 100% Spun Bond Polyester: - Max Temp: 275F.
- (See full filter media specs here.)
OEM Make: Air Refiner
Part Number: ARM10-0890
Dimensions: 10.22 x 9 x 6.06
Outside Diameter: 10.375
Inside Diameter: 6.06
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 62.71
Notes:Bolt Hole OCB 0.540"
No Corners Cut on Materials. - Our damn filters weigh a pound or two more on average than the competitions' because of heavier, more durable, materials. Quality materials make a filter last longer.
Air Refiner dust collector filter by DAMN Filters.
Build details: Standard construction of cross reference ARM10-0890 cartridge filter includes; heavy gauge steel structural elements, one-piece closed cell neoprene gasket, polyurethane potting compound, and flame resistant 80/20 Cellulose/Polyester blend filter media. (Nanofiber or Spunbond upgrades available.)
Part number history: Our internal configuration file for this Air Refiner filter was updated last in December 2014. Our interchange control ID is, Top open DF-393796160-01 and is the proper dimension of a Air Refiner replacement filter for part number ARM10-0890. It will meet, or exceed, the original Air Refiner filter specification.
- Filter media upgrade available? true
- Upgrade interchange ID: DF-1058576604-02
- Current Pricing: $74.36
- Avg. Competitor Pricing: $86.22
- Calculated Weight 18.0 lbs.
- Filter QA check: damn from group of
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/arm10-0890-air-refiner-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
In addition to Air Refiner, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266 . We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.