OEM Make: Apel
Part Number: C506A1
Dimensions: 8.38 x 12.74 x 26
Outside Diameter: 12.74"
Inside Diameter: 8.38"
Bottom: Closed with a 0.54" bolt hole
Shape: Round with 1 band
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 100 / 222
Notes: The media for this Apel dust collector filter is Spun Bond. (Select the Spun Bond version from the dropdown box above.) With wide pleat spacing, Spun Bond is the best to filter thermal spray, carbon, cement, and foundry shakeout. This filter can withstand high temperatures with abrasive materials, high levels of moisture, and can be power washed several times. If you are just collecting general manufacturing dust then selecting 80/20 cellulose/polyester media on this filter can save you some money. Give us a call at (866) 393-0297 and we can help you determine the proper filter media for your application.
C506A1 Apel Replacement Dust Collector Filter
This canister filter-type Apel C506A1 cartridge filter element includes a Round end cap configuration.
Part Number Lookup: Internal cross reference for this Apel equivalent was updated February, 2016. The interchange ID is DF-3756825733-01 and conforms to a Apel replacement industrial cartridge filter for part number C506A1 and meets, or exceeds, the original Apel filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
- Replacement filter for Apel company filters
- Industrial filter ID: DF-8473483378749-02
- Distributor / Reseller cross reference: 15027302.932
- Supplier review: 262977801.31
- Current Pricing: $140.63
- Competitor Pricing: $166.42
- Filter Company Tags Closed, Open, Round,
- Filter QA check: model number from industrial group
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/c506a1-apel-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image: https://damnfilters.com/cdn/shop/products/C506A1_small.jpg?v=1549476249
- OEM SKU: C506A1
In addition to Apel, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.