Have a question about part number C57612_BC?
Jeff, Jim and Wendy are here Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm (CST) to answer any of your damn filter questions.
DAMN Filters - Curse for them by name.
C57612_BC - BCP - OEM Replacement Filter
C57612_BC Filter Media Upgrades
- Standard: 80/20 Cellulose/Polyester Blend - Max Temp: 180F. (MERV 11)
- Upgrade: 100% Nanofiber FR - Max Temp: 170F. (MERV 15)
- Upgrade: 100% Spun Bond Polyester: - Max Temp: 275F.
- (See full filter media specs here.)
Filter Media Type - Select your filter media type in the dropdown box, below:
OEM Make: BCP
Part Number: C57612_BC
Dimensions: 12.75 x 36 x 8.375
Outside Diameter: 12.75
Inside Diameter: 8.375
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 308.27
Notes:Flanged OC Lip flange
No Corners Cut on Materials: Our damn filters weigh a pound or two more on average than the competitions' because of heavier, more durable, materials. Quality materials make a filter last longer.
BCP dust collector filter by DAMN Filters.
Build details: Standard construction of cross reference C57612_BC cartridge filter includes; heavy gauge steel structural elements, one-piece closed cell neoprene gasket, polyurethane potting compound, and flame resistant 80/20 Cellulose/Polyester blend filter media. (Nanofiber or Spunbond upgrades available.)
Part number history: Our internal configuration file for this BCP filter was updated last in December 2014. Our interchange control ID is, Top open DF-393796512-01 and is the proper dimension of a BCP replacement filter for part number C57612_BC. It will meet, or exceed, the original BCP filter specification.
- Filter media upgrade available? true
- Upgrade interchange ID: DF-1058577612-02
- Current Pricing: $149.19
- Avg. Competitor Pricing: $172.98
- Calculated Weight 18.0 lbs.
- Filter QA check: damn from group of
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/c57612_bc-bcp-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
In addition to BCP, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266 . We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.