OEM Make: Casco
Part Number: CD123-9864
Dimensions: 9.62 x 15.95 x 11.50
Outside Diameter: 15.95"
Inside Diameter: 9.62"
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 123.58
Notes: The media for the Casco dust collector filter is Fire Retardant 80/20 cellulose/polyester. (Select the 80/20 FR media option from the dropdown box above.) Fire Retardant 80/20 is best to filter plasma cutting smoke/fumes, laser smoke/fumes (outside exhaust), and many other general manufacturing applications. The filter media has been chemically treated to inhibit combustion where sparks or burning particulate might reach the filters. Give us a call at (866) 393-0297 and we can help determine the proper filter media for your application.
CD123-9864 Casco Replacement Dust Collector Filter
This canister filter-type Casco CD123-9864 cartridge filter element includes a Top Open end cap configuration.
Part Number Lookup: Internal cross reference for this Casco equivalent was updated December, 2014. The interchange ID is DF-393796956-01 and conforms to a Casco replacement industrial cartridge filter for part number CD123-9864 and meets, or exceeds, the original Casco filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
- Replacement filter for Casco company filters
- Industrial filter ID: DF-8473967820861-02
- Distributor / Reseller cross reference: 1575187.824
- Supplier review: 27565786.92
- Current Pricing: $165.76
- Competitor Pricing: $196.16
- Filter Company Tags Bottom Closed, Casco, OC, Round, Top Open,
- Filter QA check: model number from industrial group
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/cd123-9864-casco-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/CD123-9864_small.jpg?v=1553002358
- OEM SKU: CD123-9864
In addition to Casco, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.