Ready to get this over with? Try the fastest quote form in the west. We promise to respond quickly. br>
Questions about part number Replacement?
Jeremy, Don, Jason and Wendy are here M-F, 7am to 5pm (CST) to answer your damn filter questions.
Message us or call (844) 605-3266
DAMN Filters - Curse for them by name.
Replacement Filter for CF-14D52ENXSQFL RoboVent
Replacement Filter Media Upgrades
- Standard: 80/20 Cellulose/Polyester Blend - Max Temp: 175F. (MERV 11)
- Upgrade: 100% Nanofiber FR - Max Temp: 175F. (MERV 15)
- Upgrade: 100% Spun Bond Polyester: - Max Temp: 200F (upgradeable to 250F).
- (See full filter media specs here.)
Filter Media Type - Select your filter media type in the dropdown box, below:
OEM Make: RoboVent
Part Number: CF-14D52ENXSQFL
Dimensions: 9.48 x 14.10 x 52
Outside Diameter: 13.84"
Inside Diameter: 9.48"
Top: Open with 17.00" x 18.00" mounting plate/flange
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 490
Notes: The media for this RoboVent dust collector filter is Fire Retardant Nanofiber. (Select the Nanofiber FR version from the dropdown box above.) Fire Retardant Nanofiber is best to filter laser/plasma smoke and dust, oily weld fumes and carcinogenic fumes and should be used if you are recirculating the filtered air back into the facility. This media is chemically treated to inhibit combustion where sparks or burning particulate may reach the filter. If you are just collecting general manufacturing dust then selecting 80/20 cellulose/polyester media on this filter can save you some money. Give us a call at (866) 393-0297 and we can help you determine the proper filter media for your application.
Genuine Quality: Damn filters weigh a few pounds more on average than others because of heavier, more durable, materials. We also never skimp on filter media, or reduce pleats, to save a few bucks. True industrial filters.
Replacement Robovent dust collector filter
Replacement Filter Element: The canister filter-type Robovent Replacement cartridge filter includes; heavy gauge steel structural elements, one-piece closed cell neoprene gasket and polyurethane potting compound. end cap configuration.
Part Number History: Internal cross reference for this Robovent equivalent was last updated September, 2019. Its interchange control ID is, DF-3963585331261-01 and conforms to the proper dimension of a Robovent replacement filter for model number Replacement. It meets, or exceeds, the original Robovent filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
Robovent Industrial Cartridge Filter
- OEM SKU: Replacement
- Filter media upgrade available? product true
- Upgrade interchange ID: DF-29533200089149-02
- Distributor code: Reseller-15854341325.044
- Supplier update label: 277450973188.27
- Current Pricing: $272.13
- Avg. Competitor Pricing: $322.04
- Calculated Weight 35.0006 lbs.
- Filter Company Tags
- Filter QA check: damn from group of
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/cf-14d52enxsqfl-robovent-oem-replacement-filters
- Image URL: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/DSC_0084_grande_1_a0e2f1e9-05cd-4887-8285-f51c283918c5_small.jpeg?v=1571953480
In addition to Robovent, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266 . We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.