Ready to get this over with? Try the fastest quote form in the west. We promise to respond quickly. br>
Questions about part number E05040?
Jeremy, Don, Jason and Wendy are here M-F, 7am to 5pm (CST) to answer your damn filter questions.
Message us or call (844) 605-3266
DAMN Filters - Curse for them by name.
E05040 - Environmental - OEM Replacement Filter
E05040 Filter Media Upgrades
- Standard: 80/20 Cellulose/Polyester Blend - Max Temp: 175F. (MERV 11)
- Upgrade: 100% Nanofiber FR - Max Temp: 175F. (MERV 15)
- Upgrade: 100% Spun Bond Polyester: - Max Temp: 200F (upgradeable to 250F).
- (See full filter media specs here.)
Filter Media Type - Select your filter media type in the dropdown box, below:
OEM Make: Environmental
Part Number: E05040
Dimensions: 8.38 x 12.74 x 16
Outside Diameter: 12.74"
Inside Diameter: 8.38"
Bottom: Closed with a 0.53" bolt hole
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 101
Notes: The media for this Environmental dust collector filter is Fire Retardant 80/20. (Select the 80/20 FR version from the dropdown box above.) 80/20 FR is best to filter plasma cutting, welding and laser cutting, almost all metal processing including sandblasting and shot blasting when exhausting outside the facility. This media is chemically treated to inhibit combustion where sparks or burning particulate may reach the filter. If you are just collecting general manufacturing dust then selecting 80/20 cellulose/polyester media on this filter can save you some money. Give us a call at (844) 605-3266 and we can help you determine the proper filter media for your application.
American Made with Pride. US-sourced materials.
Genuine Quality: Damn filters weigh a few pounds more on average than others because of heavier, more durable, materials. We also never skimp on filter media, or reduce pleats, to save a few bucks. True industrial filters.
E05040 Environmental dust collector filter
E05040 Filter Element: The canister filter-type Environmental E05040 cartridge filter includes; heavy gauge steel structural elements, one-piece closed cell neoprene gasket and polyurethane potting compound. end cap configuration.
Part Number History: Internal cross reference for this Environmental equivalent was last updated December, 2014. Its interchange control ID is, DF-393810356-01 and conforms to the proper dimension of a Environmental replacement filter for model number E05040. It meets, or exceeds, the original Environmental filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
Environmental Industrial Cartridge Filter
- OEM SKU: E05040
- Filter media upgrade available? product true
- Upgrade interchange ID: DF-8473640370237-02
- Distributor code: Reseller-1575241.424
- Supplier update label: 27566724.92
- Current Pricing: $94.51
- Avg. Competitor Pricing: $111.84
- Calculated Weight 18.0 lbs.
- Filter Company Tags
- Filter QA check: damn from group of
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/e05040-environmental-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image URL: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/E05040_small.jpg?v=1578069134
In addition to Environmental, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266 . We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.