OEM Make: Fumex
Part Number: FSC2-101
Dimensions: 9.48 x 13.84 x 28
Outside Diameter: 13.84"
Inside Diameter: 9.48"
Approx. Square Footage of Filter Media: 275
Notes: The media for this Fumex dust collector filter is Fire Retardant 80/20. (Select the 80/20 FR version from the dropdown box above.) 80/20 FR is best to filter plasma cutting, welding, and laser cutting, almost all metal processing if you are exhausting outside of your facility. This media is chemically treated to inhibit combustion where sparks or burning particulate may reach the filter. If you are just collecting general manufacturing dust then selecting 80/20 cellulose/polyester media on this filter can save you some money. Give us a call at (866) 393-0297 and we can help you determine the proper filter media for your application.
FSC2-101 Fumex Replacement Dust Collector Filter
This canister filter-type Fumex FSC2-101 cartridge filter element includes a Round end cap configuration.
Part Number Lookup: Internal cross reference for this Fumex equivalent was updated February, 2016. The interchange ID is DF-3756903557-01 and conforms to a Fumex replacement industrial cartridge filter for part number FSC2-101 and meets, or exceeds, the original Fumex filter specification for compatible dust collection systems.
- Replacement filter for Fumex company filters
- Industrial filter ID: DF-8473402703933-02
- Distributor / Reseller cross reference: 15027614.228
- Supplier review: 262983248.99
- Current Pricing: $194.75
- Competitor Pricing: $230.47
- Filter Company Tags Fumex, Open, Round,
- Filter QA check: model number from industrial group
- Permanent URL: https://damnfilters.com/products/fsc2-101-fumex-oem-replacement-dust-collector-filter
- Image: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0158/0864/products/FSC2-101_small.jpg?v=1559583996
- OEM SKU: FSC2-101
In addition to Fumex, we make OEM Replacement filters for all the top dust collectors and industrial ventilation in the industry today. We guarantee fit and function at an unbeatable price. If you don't see the industrial filter you need, call us today at (844) 605-3266. We can cross reference any filter for your specific industiral application.